Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Chrisjg377
#170078 I'm trying to get more involved in the community, So i figured what better way than introducing myself.

Hello, My name is chris, I'm 15 and i've been playing pixelmon for about 2 years now, Currently i'm trying to learn Lua,Animation, And modeling. So, I can help out with things eventually.I'm a good builder, Just not designer.

My favorite pokemon, Is salamence.And i just love playing adventure server's and mass breeding pokemon! I'm hoping that i can eventually create a server.

I'm a very sarcastic,But nice person. I usually will go out of my way to help people. I like to RP As a pokemon Mercenary. Going around catching and finding pokemon for other players.I absolutely adore, All the pixelmon OST Music.

I normally listen to it while studying. Anyway That's just a bit about me! :-D

By JamieS1211
#170085 If you want to help us out with animation we all use blender so can't help you in other software. I am happy to teach anyone who wants to rig and animate but it is a hard thing to do that requires dedication so all I ask is that you learn the basics of blender and rigging to demonstrate that dedication. If you are interested drop me a PM on here when your sorted.
JOIN THE TEAM