Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#173441 What is the Starter Pokemon that was revealed in Sun and Moon that you are the most excited for?
For me its Rowlet
if you do not know what i am talking about check the link here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c

By Shadowumbreon
#173454 So far is Litten pretty lit and the cutest looking of the starters, but I WON'T pick until I know all the evolutions line. Also predicting that the kitten's going to be fire/dark type in the end.
By AuraWalker
#173461 litten, i already love the thing to death and i just saw that thing for the first time last night. and already had to make a (failed) attempt at making it into an mc skin... i'll admit the rough drawing presently looks more like a demon then my teifling skins but i'm not giving up on the thing yet!
By FrostEffects
#173463 I personally think they all look like trash.. like i think they're just half-assing it these days. Not getting any good ideas from the design artists and just ripping some looney teeny crap from the internet that looks like some half assed pocket pets that you'd see being made by Apple or Android app creators...
example A:
http://www.pocketmonstergames.com/
By Pokenerd8
#173491 i loved poppolio and rowlet, sure they look different than the other pokemon. but keep in mind they have a different style set of pokemon every generation. not to mention different artists.

also to be honest i hated litten. everyone else i know loves it. lol in fact these starters
prolly has the most debate about which one looks better. i see a lot of rowelet, litten, poppolio fans. so personally i think pokemon company did a wonderful job
By harrymanhire
#173495 At 1st i hated the new starters but more i look at them and the fan art i like them more now also FrostEffects how could you say that :( you will get used to them like me i still hate the look of them tho but when i play the game i will get to know them better also they look like they are from a fan made game so i think im going to pick litten the more you talk about them the more you get to like them also i found a fan art with shadow the hedgehog with litten they have the same colors what could this mean also if the starters was an owl cat and a toad it will be an easter egg to Harry Potter from when he reads the list of pets
By Shadowumbreon
#173501 @FrostEffects: Well you're no prize either! Srsly, drop the hate and get surprised how well they can become later on.

Back to topic, I was browsing through deviantart today and found an amazing artwork from the guy called KageZeo (see spoiler) for litten and possible evolution looks. I'll literaly brick myself if it turns out to look exactly like that cause it looks that amazing <3
| Show
JOIN THE TEAM