Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

who should be the protagonist?

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
By AuraWalker
#175388 okay so first I should probably give some background... if you don't care about that then head down to the bold typing and start reading from there...

I've had an urge to write a fan fiction for pokemon mystery dungeon, and that desire has for some reason become greater after reading another fan fiction called "PMD victory fire." I personally like it but it's probably not for everyone. I've reached the point where I've finally decided I'm going to do it but I'm not sure how I want to model the main character... I've come up with a few ideas, but I'd personally like to know what everyone else thinks beforehand.

In the story, the world has become a place where several guilds have become the main way the pokemon of the world find work. each of these guilds carry a different purpose, and in which case none of them have to compete with each other for dominance though each of them have handle many different forms of work (the guild joined will depend on your hero choice.).

the poll
Gomez... this character is a male teenager who has a more negative outlook on reality, the general story structure would be surrounding his experiences with a young child he meets early on that slowly improves it as he works to end the incoming catastrophe. though the towns are probably the safest places to be, Gomez takes to the roads only really entering when he has to. He will largely keep his inner struggles and confusion to himself and will pretend to have amnesia when trying to figure out what's going on in this world. Gomez will give resistance or straight up refuse to join a guild.

Lyra... this character is a gentle but shy, female of 10 year, upon entrance to the world of pokemon, she will have one move for battle the other 3 being based around support. she will be a pokemon that, contrary to ordinary move sets, is capable of healing allies. I'd make the general though that this heal would be weak sooner or later the move will become stronger as she levels up

Alex... this character could reasonably speaking be any gender (still haven't decided on it myself...). he/she has been living on the streets and in the ally ways for as long as he/she can remember and has had to scavenge for survival. he/she occasionally gets into things he/she shouldn't and has now been classified as a thief by those in the human world.

JOIN THE TEAM