Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By charmander
Sundial_MC wrote:
charmander wrote:don't do the one I posted before. I am thinking of new one :)

How bout Brendan?
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire was the first Pokemon games I've ever played. So I want him to be my skin :3

One Brendan Incoming!

ty sexyboo.

By Kyiv
#30820 Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Pikamew??...... --> heres the link! http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/112/d/1/pikamew_pokemon_sprite_by_protonconroy-d3emjkb.png
Hair colour:I guess Yellow
Eye colour:N/A
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc):Yellow PIKACHU outfit on mew.
Just a brief description:Yellow Mew with pikachu features
Any additional things? Accessories?: Make it look like pikachu on a mew with like brown and yellow and all that fun stuff! :)
By Sundial_MC
Bulbasaur wrote:Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Gary, i have a gary but its not to good wondering if you could make it abit better
Hair colour:garys
Eye colour: garys
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc): garys original or his soul silver attire
Just a brief description:
Any additional things? Accessories?:

One Soul silver gary incoming!

As soon as weekend hits, I'll do the ones that I couldn't do :3
By Waterboyr
#31819 Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Trainer
Hair colour: His
Eye colour: The character's
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc): Diamond game attire, not Pearl or platinum!
Any additional things? Accessories?: Hat, backpack, scarf! Dont use just this picture, make sure you have a good idea of what he looked like from diamond, but this is just an example: Image
By Shadow_Wolf_28
#31847 Type: Pokemon Breeder
Hair Colour: Really dark brown or black
Eye Colour: Blue
Any additional things?? Instead of the red clothes could they be sapphire? I couldn't find a picture with blue in it

By Sundial_MC
Noooooooooooooah wrote:Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Pokemon Trainer 'Noah'
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Eye colour: Light Brown
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc): White shoes, Blue jeans, Red shirt (I'm American, and I usually wear that dX)
Just a brief description: Trying to get me in poke-style :D
Any additional things? Accessories?: A Poke ball on each side (left & right) of the waist, like a belt!

One freshly baked(?) Noah skin!
By Noooooooooooooah
#32420 Love dem both! :D
JOIN THE TEAM