Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Dark Prinplup
#32484 Type:Pokemon(Mudkip)
Hair color: I dont think mudkip has hair
Eye color: Blue
Color theme:(Main style Clothing): Can it Wear a White Hoodie with a Blue K on the back?(Same color as skin)
A brief description: A Mudkip with a white hoodie with a blue K on it(Same color as skin), a red and blue necklass.
Any adittional things? Accessories?: Can it wear a red and blue Necklass?(Oh and if you want to know the Necklass is a combination of Groundons Summon(The Ruby) And kyogers summon(The sapphire).

Edit: Also if its not to much to ask, Can you PM me the skin? Thanks in Advance!

By Windjoe
#32765 Type: Trainer
Hair color: Brown or Black
Eye Color: Brown
Color Theme: Suprise me :D Just make them brighter colors than my last one
Accessories: Maybe a Backpack and a belt where I would put my pokeballs.
Also if you could make 2 versions of the skin, One with sun glasses, one with no sun glasses.

Also send it to me on dropbox if you can.
By Waterboyr
#32816 lol if you want you can do mine last you seem really busy! Lots of people want skins so do mine last!
By Sundial_MC
Kyiv wrote:Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Pikamew??...... --> heres the link! http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/112/d/1/pikamew_pokemon_sprite_by_protonconroy-d3emjkb.png
Hair colour:I guess Yellow
Eye colour:N/A
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc):Yellow PIKACHU outfit on mew.
Just a brief description:Yellow Mew with pikachu features
Any additional things? Accessories?: Make it look like pikachu on a mew with like brown and yellow and all that fun stuff! :)

Sorry.. but this is like.. well, useless to do.
The quality of minecraft skins are so low that if you make a Pikamew skin its just a pikachu...
Do you want anything else? I'm extremely sorry for this :/
By KuryoZT
#32997 Hey, just a random question that's been on my mind, you might have answered it already though, but is it pokemon-related only?
By Sundial_MC
Waterboyr wrote:Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Trainer
Hair colour: His
Eye colour: The character's
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc): Diamond game attire, not Pearl or platinum!
Any additional things? Accessories?: Hat, backpack, scarf! Dont use just this picture, make sure you have a good idea of what he looked like from diamond, but this is just an example: Image

One DP Lucas skin!

Also, I'll not take in Pokemon requests from now on, only people and stuff. I'll still do the Mudkip one though
By Kyiv
#33020 Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Volkner -----> http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/83/Diamond_Pearl_Volkner.png
Hair colour:Brownish/blonde
Eye colour:well blue
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc):like a Water/rock/ground type-ish theme
Just a brief description:I want Volkner to look like a water/rock/ground Mix gym leader
Any additional things? Accessories?: Thanks for trying to make the skins in my request. :)
By Waterboyr
Sundial_MC wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Trainer
Hair colour: His
Eye colour: The character's
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc): Diamond game attire, not Pearl or platinum!
Any additional things? Accessories?: Hat, backpack, scarf! Dont use just this picture, make sure you have a good idea of what he looked like from diamond, but this is just an example: Image

One DP Lucas skin!

Also, I'll not take in Pokemon requests from now on, only people and stuff. I'll still do the Mudkip one though

Thanks so much!
By Sundial_MC
Kyiv wrote:Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Volkner -----> http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/83/Diamond_Pearl_Volkner.png
Hair colour:Brownish/blonde
Eye colour:well blue
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc):like a Water/rock/ground type-ish theme
Just a brief description:I want Volkner to look like a water/rock/ground Mix gym leader
Any additional things? Accessories?: Thanks for trying to make the skins in my request. :)

Here you go!
JOIN THE TEAM