Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
#37689 LilacLily you don't need a new sig, your mew part especially is awesome. I always stare at that mew for so long... *blink

By LilacLily
Waterboyr wrote:LilacLily you don't need a new sig, your mew part especially is awesome. I always stare at that mew for so long... *blink

I put both banners in long ago =P Besides, this is made by Charmander.
By Hypnose
#39409 Sorry shadow.. I've been extremely busy and have been getting very little sleep the last week. I don't even know if I'm typing well enough right now.. However, once I get caught up on sleep, I'll actually be able to put some good work time on your banner.
By Waterboyr
LilacLily wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:LilacLily you don't need a new sig, your mew part especially is awesome. I always stare at that mew for so long... *blink

I know, so? It's cool I'm saying why you posting in this topic its a good sig... :D
By emerald_ice
#41358 •Nidoqueen, Left. And, If possible, I'd like to have the nidoqueen preparing a Hyper Beam- Like, it's not in the Beam Form yet in the picture, it's at the stage (Like in the anime) Where it's a ball of fire of sorts. I have a picture that could be used as reference, but sadly, cannot post it as I'm using a school computer.
•Emerald (Light Green Font)
•Top: 'Maybe It's not about the happy ending, but the story.' Bottom: 'Destruction is created without emotion.
•Dark and Light Blue.
By LilacLily
Waterboyr wrote:
LilacLily wrote:

I know, so? It's cool I'm saying why you posting in this topic its a good sig... :D

??? where did I post...?
By Tom_X
emerald_ice wrote:•Nidoqueen, Left. And, If possible, I'd like to have the nidoqueen preparing a Hyper Beam- Like, it's not in the Beam Form yet in the picture, it's at the stage (Like in the anime) Where it's a ball of fire of sorts. I have a picture that could be used as reference, but sadly, cannot post it as I'm using a school computer.
•Top: 'Maybe It's not about the happy ending, but the story.' Bottom: 'Destruction is created without emotion.
•Dark and Light Blue.

[CLOSED]

Did this open when I wasn't around, or you failed to read the title?
By emerald_ice
Tom_X wrote:
emerald_ice wrote:•Nidoqueen, Left. And, If possible, I'd like to have the nidoqueen preparing a Hyper Beam- Like, it's not in the Beam Form yet in the picture, it's at the stage (Like in the anime) Where it's a ball of fire of sorts. I have a picture that could be used as reference, but sadly, cannot post it as I'm using a school computer.
•Dark and Light Blue.

[CLOSED]

Did this open when I wasn't around, or you failed to read the title?

Apologies, I was under the impression I could post it whilst it was closed, then it could be taken into consideration when re-opened. If that's not the case, Then I'll just Save it to a wordpad file and re-post it once again when it is open. Sorry!
JOIN THE TEAM