Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By LaprasLover153
#49242 Pokemon Firered: Venusaur, Lapras, Arcanine, Electabuzz, Pidgeot, Rhydon

Pokemon Sapphire: Swampert, Breloom, Camerupt, Raichu, Alakazam, Swellow

Pokemon Diamond: Infernape, Gyarados, Roserade, Togekiss, Electivire, Scizor

Pokemon Black: Samurott, Simisear, Chandelure, Eelektross, Unfezant, Klinklang

Pixelmon Dragon gym: Lapras lv.45 Charizard lv.46 Vibrava lv.48 Flygon lv.49 Dragonair lv.50

Pixelmon Fire Gym: Arcanine lv.40 Rapidash lv.42 Ninetales lv.41 Magmar lv.43

Pixelmon Grass Gym: Vileplume lv.30 Victreebel lv.30 Scyther lv.32 Leafeon lv.35

Pixelmon Freedom: LaprasLv.80IvysaurLv.78ElectabuzzLv.77RapidashLv.78PidgeotLv.77MewLv.79

Sense a Pattern?

I LOVE LAPRAS! :D

By Blaze150
#49454 Pokémon: Infernape/Staraptor/Luxray/Gallade/Lucario/Darkrai
Pixelmon: Charizard/ninetales/Hitmonlee/Gyarados/Dragonair/Umbreon
By skywardstrike
#76610 Pokemon Diamond (My first ever full team) Infernape, Crobat, Dialga, Giratina, Mantine, Gachomp
Pokemon Black 2: Black Kyurem, Empoleon, Garchomp, Samurott, Rayquaza, Reshiram (Most of them traded over from previous games)

Pixelmon (server) Glaceon, Charizard, Gengar, Nidoking, Mewtwo (gift), Venusaur
By cannonite
#77150 Leafgreen: (My first game so my team sucked) Venusuar, random pokemon to fodder so I could revive my Venusuar, And Electabuzz wait no I wanted electabuzz they gave me magmar :(
Platinum: Empoleon, Electivire, Magmortar, Garchomp, Rotom
White: Serperior, Stoutland, Throh, Cofagrigus, Vanilluxe ( Yes the ice cream sue me), Haxorus
White 2 (Just finished the game yesterday): Serperior, Lucario, Electivire, Arcanine, Bouffalant, Zoroark
By Chison
#77409 I have a lot of competitive pokemons stored but right now I am really into themed teams and my favorites are my bug and dark type team Bug is just so good at everything and it is really easy to set up on your opponent and then sweep away. Dark is a team with a lot of mind games.

Bug Team : Ninjask, Volcarona, Scizor, Heracross

Ninjask is my lead to set up some Speed Boost and maybe a Sword Dance but most importantly I try to get a Substiture which I can then pass on with Baton Pass.
Volcarona is my Special Attacker with very strong fire and bug type attacks, it also has Quiver Dance so I can set up more behind a substitute. Fiery Dance is my Fire Move to set up even more !
Scizor is my dragon counter and priority attack is as everyone probably knows Bullet Punch, it also knows Sword Dance if I need to set up more. Other moves include depending on the set Roost to heal up from Life Orb recoil or coverage moves like Bug Bite and Aerial Ace.
Heracross is my physical sweeper with a Flame Orb and of course Sword Dance again. The rest are heavy hitting STAB moves and one more for coverage.

Dark Team : Darkrai, Absol, Honchkrow, Zoroark

Darkrai is the best Dark type pokemon with his very strong sleeping move and high speed, I am using Dream Eater in combination with Dark Void to kill Fighting type Pokemon easily.
Absol with Scope Lense and Super Luck with Night Slash and Psycho Cut has very good coverage, again even against Fighting type and extremely high crit chance so it's pretty easy to just fight through a wall, Sucker Punch helps revenge kill or take out faster pokemon.
Honchkrow is my physical sweeper, with really good STAB and access to Fighting moves I can take out every wall easily and fight off annoying Steel types who resist STAB, the Moxie ability makes me stronger with each enemy I defeat so once I am in control it's difficult to stop me.
Zoroark is my lead and special sweeper, I use a Calm Mind set with Substitute and usually the transformation is not important because my enemy will easier expect a STAB Sucker Punch or Dark Void which is how I can easily set up my Substitute and then start setting up on my opponent to sweep.

Since there are pretty much only Gen 1 Pokemon in the game right now I am using my old Gen 1 Team updated with moves that are available :

Aerodactyl, Arcanine (too bad Extremespeed is not in the game), Dragonite, Snorlax, Starmie, Mew
JOIN THE TEAM