Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaze150
#49087 I actually like you a lot even though I don't really know you that well from what I've seen I'd give you a 9.5/10 this is because you help a lot of people and being brutally honest is most of the time needed and nice but others its just really hilarious watching peoples responses. Now I know this makes me seem like a jerk but I'm just being truthful but yeah your honesty is part of your personality and your personality is what makes you. You.

By Dark Prinplup
SPG wrote:well screw you too, I'm sorry this word "thanks" isn't in my vocabulary

Rzxa wrote: You lost your chance to be loved 8/10

[center]♪You just need somebody to loooooOooove! You-you don't need to much, just somebody to Love. You need somebody to love!♪[/center]
By Blaze150
#49768 Hey SPG to me you're now about an 8/10 cause you keep messing w/ with any of my posts with Dialga is better then palkia in it but thnx to you I've become to like Palkia a bit now. simply because now when I think of palkia I think of you and I just don't hate anybody. so ty cause palkia was one of the only pokemon I didn't really like.
By SPG
#49771 palkia is still better in competitive play ; )
you know, unless 6th gen screws something up
By Braincabinet
#50201 1/10 youre like hitler and you should do like he did and just end yourself with a pill and a bullet.

Spoiler:
no not really you are apparently a perfectionist and i have to admit even if you are a bit harsh thats what is needed sometimes
i would give you a 8/10 because you appear to be a nice guy really but you are painfully honest about some things and i can appreciate that.
By Waterboyr
SPG wrote:palkia is still better in competitive play ; )

6th gen... Has already screwed EVERYTHING up...
By SPG
Waterboyr wrote:
SPG wrote:palkia is still better in competitive play ; )

6th gen... Has already screwed EVERYTHING up...

nah
JOIN THE TEAM