Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By thunderbyrd1
#47515 So just say what type you would like to see more of in gen 6 and ones you would like to see less of ill start,
I want more Dragons Steel and Ghost types

By Roark196
#47845 I'd like to see more Ground and Ghost Types. I'd like to see less Water and Normal Types. I really hope there aren't any Tentacool Knock-Offs...
By Rzxa
#47873 You know what I would want a dragon/fairy type with the ability of shedninja that would be the game breaker there
By KuryoZT
Rzxa wrote:You know what I would want a dragon/fairy type with the ability of shedninja that would be the game breaker there

Exactly why it won't be created, unless it's with cheat (like a Spiritomb with Shedninija's ability, the one only weakness works)
I hope you were joking when you wrote that.
By Umbreon1110
#47992 1.NO MORE FIGHTING STARTERS!
2.Another Eevelution
3.A type that people actually want.
4. A overpowered legendary
5. Non-Derpy starter evolutions
6. Froakie Evo not look like old guy
By Rzxa
Rzxa wrote:You know what I would want a dragon/fairy type with the ability of shedninja that would be the game breaker there

Even though there should be more pokemon to have shedninja ability
By darkblade127218
Roark196 wrote:I'd like to see more Ground and Ghost Types. I'd like to see less Water and Normal Types. I really hope there aren't any Tentacool Knock-Offs...

I agree i have hated water types for so long, i literally had a box full of water and normal
By darkblade127218
The_Nanobots wrote:A steel ghost type pokemon with the ability levitate, And a dual type Fairy pokemon with no weakness. More viable electric types would be nice.

what be nice is more balanced electric type that is not all speed
JOIN THE TEAM