Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By thunderbyrd1
#48063 Just put your favorite hero or heroine and rival aswell as two Pokemon that are rivals such as electivire and magmortar And Dialga and Palkia
Ill start my favorite rival and here is Red from Gen 1 and hugh From Black and White 2 and my favorite Pokemon rivalry is Electivire and Magmortar

By Blaze150
#49458 Hero: Herbert from black/white (lame name but at least he looked cool srry if ur name is Herbert anybody)
Rival: Definitely silver from gen two
pokemon rivalry: Dialga/palkia because Dialga absolutely destroys palkia in rise of darkrai
By Sundial_MC
Blaze150 wrote:Hero: Herbert from black/white (lame name but at least he looked cool srry if ur name is Herbert anybody)
pokemon rivalry: Dialga/palkia because Palkia absolutely destroys dialga cause dialga sucks

*Hilbert, not Herbert

Hilbert sounds nice
By SPG
#49697 lol, i keep editing your posts, mainly because you are very ill informed and look very ignorant. Palkia can take him out with choice specs, or with a focus sash
By Bulbasaur
#49709 Hero: Brendan, I like how he actually has a father
Rival: Blue, for the simple fact that i love Gary, before anybody says anything i know hes technically not Gary, but it is his counterpart
pokemon rivalry: Even though its not a technical rivalry. Ive always loved Magmar and Electabuzz
By Blaze150
SPG wrote:lol, i keep editing your posts, mainly because you are very ill informed and look very ignorant. Palkia can take him out with choice specs, or with a focus sash

well yeah maybe but without the focus sash dialga would one hit palkia and remember roar of time is 150 while special rend is 100 and dialga is steel so dragon is on 1x effective on it but you no what you can like palkia if you want but i'll continue to dislike it and please stop editing my posts an by the I'm really good with all Gen4's and not very ignorant at all. btw I'm not ill informed I'm just stubborn
also SPG
SPG wrote:No more who is better then who arguments, it causes way too many problems, if you want to do it, take it to smogon

I second that so lets agree palkia is better competitively dialga is better not competitively and end this here

Sundial_MC wrote:
Blaze150 wrote:Hero: Herbert from black/white (lame name but at least he looked cool srry if ur name is Herbert anybody)
pokemon rivalry: Dialga/palkia because Palkia absolutely destroys dialga cause dialga sucks

*Hilbert, not Herbert

Hilbert sounds nice

if you didn't see this before SPG deleted it thnx for correcting Sundial me and ur right Hilbert does sound nice
By emerald_ice
#51199 The Girl from Leafgreen/Firered (Forget her name), and my favourite rival is Silver because he was such an asshole, you get more satisfaction from beating him.
My favourite pokemon Rivalry is Seviper and Zangoose.
JOIN THE TEAM