Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Lettucecow
#48348 What is one thing in pokemon games that made you ragequit? Mine is in pokemon ranger..... if you played it you know where this is going.....THAT ANNOYING CHARIZARD! I lost to charizard more times then the final boss!

By kikkinwang
#48394 Having to spend hours trying to find an actually possible trade without hacked pokemon in the Platinum GTS is one of them...

Literally, people put in a level 3 Bidoof for a level 9 and under Dialga... :/
By thunderbyrd1
Lettucecow wrote:What is one thing in pokemon games that made you ragequit? Mine is in pokemon ranger..... if you played it you know where this is going.....THAT ANNOYING CHARIZARD! I lost to charizard more times then the final boss!

That anoyed me quite abit aswell but what was more anoying to me was that salamence took me like 10 trys
By DutchKroket
#48440 -Dieing on PMD and losing your items after a to long dungeon.
-Ghetsis
-My champion rival on Firered/Blue
Closing without saving after a long and boring story part (mostly PMD)
By SPG
#48500 only rage quit would be in pokemon mystery dungeon for losing all my items, but the game auto saves a lot so i recovered quickly
By Dark Prinplup
#48658 Whe i lost to a Lv.100 and iv trained magikarp and Feebas during a double battle. I felt like i sucked at pokemon.
JOIN THE TEAM