Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Firespar
#50854 My Heatran got flinched to death by a Jirachi in the Sun a couple days ago. 12 Iron Head flinches in a row. I mean, I know Serene Grace Jirachi is haxy as shit, but 12 fucking flinches in a row. One hit and I could have OHKO'd it, but no, Heatran got flinched to death and I ragequit.

By Waterboyr
#51039 OH!!! Battling all of the regis in the old mysterydugeon in like hoenn... OMG you like battle 900 of the hardest pokemon get through all of the regis have no health and in two seconds you like die... Because the enemies just get harder and it's like after the end of the game...
By emerald_ice
Lettucecow wrote:What is one thing in pokemon games that made you ragequit? Mine is in pokemon ranger..... if you played it you know where this is going.....THAT ANNOYING CHARIZARD! I lost to charizard more times then the final boss!

Been a while since I played Ranger, but I absolutely *HATED* Raiku. It was such a pain in the ass.
Also, Wattson from pokemon Emerald. I could kill all of his pokemon except for Magneton- I always choose grass type starters, and I never had anything that could counter the dumb steel type. Hell, Wattson is how I broke my Gameboy.
By Rzxa
#51806 What game did I rage quit on oh wait Pokemon Rangers ( forgot what kind of ranger game is it)
I can't even FREAKING PASS THE TUTORIAL DAMMIT!
By ilovepokemon
#54746 Whitney's Miltank because everytime i challenged her, she started the battle with attract then it would use rollout, body slam and milk drink, i fuking hated that miltank in my brother's Heart Gold version
By Waterboyr
#54752 How about the old Hoenn Pokémon Ranger. Did anyone notice all games like that YOU NEVER REALLY GOT THAT MUCH STRONGER AND WHEN YOU GET TO A PINT YOU JUST CANT WIN AND WHEN YOU BEAT IT IT THROWS SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE AND IT TOOK YOU HOURS TO BEAT THE LAST ONE!!!

I hate how you juts have to give up on those games. SOme pokemon in the old one fricking stopped me at a base or something... Pokémon Rangers why... SO HARD!
JOIN THE TEAM