Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaze150
#49307 Hey Guys I know I play the Pokémon TCG but I was wondering how many of you play it and do you guys go in tournaments, also what types your deck.
Anyway so this the thread for the Pokémon trading card game and a place for you guys to chat about whatever you like (or dislike) about the Pokémon trading card game.

So I'll start us off My deck is Fire/electric wondering if I should make it fire/dark
I use 5 EX's and 2 LVL.X's these are
Reshiram EX, Zekrom EX (Full art), Entei EX, Regigigas EX, Rayquaza EX, Infernape LVL.X, Infernape E4 LVL.X

Also guys what is the first, best and your favourite that you have ever gotten
my first card was Kyogre EX from the old series (cant remember which one) my best card well it probably wasn't my best but my Zekrom EX and Cheren both Full art were both extremely lucky to get and My favourite card is definitely Infernape LVL.X
so yeah this is a new thread for you guys to go about the Pokémon Trading Card Game

By SPG
#49321 i only played the gameboy color game, other then that, i just collect the cards, I have about 5 3in binders full with 30 pages in each (each pages holds cards on the front and the back) and I need to buy more binders and sleeves because i have more then one card in some pockets
By The_Nanobots
#49332 All I've got of interest are a couple of first editions and shadowless cards from the base, jungle and fossil sets. They are not worth much as they are not in very good condition, but I still like the way they look. My first card I liked was a holo Swampert who had the title "EX CRYSTAL GUARDIAN" That sounded cool to me as a first grader.
By KuryoZT
#49335 I actually used to buy some cards, I have a big pack somewhere in the world (not in my place).
And I just bought some "newer" ones, just because I love eeveelutions, so I got Espeon and Umbreon.
Funny thing, while buying both decks, I also got two packs, a Jolteon and Houndoom one (HGSS). Jolteon pack had Espeon Prime, and Houndoom one had Houndoom prime XD. Just found it funny.

I also played the GBC PTGC, and the PTCGO, a little, sucks for boosters though, I can't buy cards in my country. But yeah, long story short, like the art, but don't care much about the game itself, not yet at least.
By Roark196
#49519 I've always taken an intrest in the TCG, but it is hard to play the game because no one I know can play too. My favorite card is Steelix Lv.63, he can end up doing some overkill with Iron Tail, which does 100x damage until you get tails. I also have 3 Dialga cards, 72, 73, and Level X. My only dislike about the game is its complexity, meaning there only a few who can actually play. (Or want to play)
By Blaze150
#49693 that's the same with me roark because since my friend Icestryke moved I now only have one person to play the TCG with but we barely ever get to and he really isn't that good like he's good enough but I pretty much always beat which is no fun. and the only time I ever get to vs really good opponents is when I visit my grandparents and go to a tournament which is only like 2-3 times a year
By Lettucecow
#49710 I don't not play that often, but i normally just collect the card cause they look cool I like the shiny ones :D
JOIN THE TEAM