Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By LilacLily
#50232 I don't know if this is the right place, but this IS non pixelmon related... sorta. ANYWAY, I'm back from an internet ban. I will, however, still be a little inactive at times. Anyway, it's good to be back. Good seeing y'all again!

-Lil

By Waterboyr
#50294 Probably because parents find out your talking to strangers and on roleplay fro hours... yikes. Glad it never happened to me... I'm sneaky! Besides when I was eight. I announced I was talking to 30 year olds... Nvm
By Waterboyr
#50295 But glad to have you back!
By LilacLily
SPG wrote:internet ban by your parents right? because I dont recall us banning you lol

...I expected more of you lol.
Waterboyr wrote:Probably because parents find out your talking to strangers and on roleplay fro hours... yikes. Glad it never happened to me... I'm sneaky! Besides when I was eight. I announced I was talking to 30 year olds... Nvm

Nope. Got caught playing MC whilst doing homework. homeschooling ftw =P anyway I left it up anyway and dad saw... yeh 3= if they caught me on here, you'd not see me here for months, not weeks.

Oh btw, I saw a DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY (literally) yesterday evening!
By Rzxa
Waterboyr wrote:Probably because parents find out your talking to strangers and on roleplay fro hours... yikes. Glad it never happened to me... I'm sneaky! Besides when I was eight. I announced I was talking to 30 year olds... Nvm

Mom: stop playing cod!
Kid:no mom stop I like playing cod it is my life
Mom:shut up!
Mom:and also stop talking to strangers and playing Rp for 200 billion hours
Kid:but mom
Mom:time to Internet ban you Muwahahahaah
Kid:Nooooooooooooooooo!
Mom:and also I'm am your Mother
Kid:Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
By LilacLily
#51012 lol... OH I'm also getting a kitty on sunday =3
By Skibb
Rzxa wrote:

Mom: stop playing cod!
Kid:no mom stop I like playing cod it is my life
Mom:and also stop talking to strangers and playing Rp for 200 billion hours
Kid:but mom
Mom:time to Internet ban you Muwahahahaah
Kid:Nooooooooooooooooo!
Mom:and also I'm am your Mother
Kid:Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yeah, I'd also tell my kids to stop playing cod, that game is shit and a waste of money

(Btw, welcome back)
By Waterboyr
#51022 I know if my parents caught me or had caught me... (for my age w=remains unknown like I like) I will or would've been grounded for life!
By LilacLily
#51064 I don't even know what cod is... minecraft was once my life, till I got grounded for almost half a year last year...
JOIN THE TEAM