Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By emerald_ice
PressXForPie wrote:Cyndaquil and his whole evo line. And recently, Fennekin! Cant wait to see his evo line.

I swear to god Nintendo/Game Freak, if Fennekin is a Fire/Fighting type..
By karrybird
Jack_Attack12 wrote:To be honest, i think generation 2 has been the only generation with all the starters being amazing!

i'd like to think the same for gen 6, first gen i've ever had so much trouble determining which starter i will choose ;A;

gen 2 was easy, 2/3's of them sucked (imo) so i had to go with cyndaquil C:
By Jack_Attack12
#55732 I went with Cyndaquil too :P But i have not seen the gen 6 Starter evolutions, :P I was talking about all there line.
From first starters, it would be gen 6 by far (and looks like they will have awesome evolution).
But i did make my decision and im going with Fenniken. (hardest decision ever, i wanted talonflame to be my MAIN fire, but i want go-goat to be my MAIN grass. So that was chespin out of the question, then it looks like froakie is going to be water/fighting and as we all know.... i love pancham XD )
By karrybird
Jack_Attack12 wrote:I went with Cyndaquil too :P But i have not seen the gen 6 Starter evolutions, :P I was talking about all there line.
From first starters, it would be gen 6 by far (and looks like they will have awesome evolution).
But i did make my decision and im going with Fenniken. (hardest decision ever, i wanted talonflame to be my MAIN fire, but i want go-goat to be my MAIN grass. So that was chespin out of the question, then it looks like froakie is going to be water/fighting and as we all know.... i love pancham XD )

i think the evolutions will determine the starter for me, but i'm pretty set on chespin cause grass/dark sounds like an epic combo.
man i'm pretty set on most of my team actually, and i must say
THERE ARE NOW SQUIDS IN POKEMON, ALL MY LOVE.
i love squids so so much! i've been dying for one for so long and now it's here!!!
they also look like they were inspired by the krakken, which just ADDS TO THE AWESOME.
By Rzxa
#55946 Isn't the tentacrule family squids?
JOIN THE TEAM