Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Lettucecow
#51849 very powerful? Base 50 special attack!!!! RUN FROM THE BEAST!!!!!!
By karrybird
#51887 lol yeah, pikachu is stupidly weak, at least evolve it to raichu so it's somewhat useable. :)
By emerald_ice
karrybird wrote:lol yeah, pikachu is stupidly weak, at least evolve it to raichu so it's somewhat useable. :)

Ash needs to evolve that Base Stat 50 Electric Type xP
By karrybird
emerald_ice wrote:
karrybird wrote:lol yeah, pikachu is stupidly weak, at least evolve it to raichu so it's somewhat useable. :)

Ash needs to evolve that Base Stat 50 Electric Type xP

but then he won't be ashes "little buddy" anymore.

pikachu's also a stubborn prick.
By karrybird
emerald_ice wrote:We have linked minds..
Heliptile is such a cutie, and I only ever chose grass types as Starters, and Snivy was a badass motherfucker. (Serperior somewhat disapointed me though), I need a Skrelp, although I hope it's stats will be better than the other Water/Poison types. (Tentacool/Tentacruel)

serperior was doomed with a pretty crappy move set, if it had a secondary typing it might be much more usable than it is now.

and i have a feeling skrelp will evolve into something very powerful, same with clauncher (thinking more along the lines of crawdaunt which is very under appreciated) also have a feeling those two will be version exclusive being two water types with colors that match the games. :)

as with helioptile, i hope it's good! i will be using it on my team regardless, but it getting an epic evolution will just add to the awesomeness! :D
By Kyiv
#52493 Mine was Relicanth... ik it sucks at attacking but it is like BFG (Per Mertesacker or BIG FRIGGIN GERMAN!) One of the coolest and tanky pokemon ever!
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
Heliptile is such a cutie, and I only ever chose grass types as Starters, and Snivy was a badass motherfucker. (Serperior somewhat disapointed me though), I need a Skrelp, although I hope it's stats will be better than the other Water/Poison types. (Tentacool/Tentacruel)

serperior was doomed with a pretty crappy move set, if it had a secondary typing it might be much more usable than it is now.

and i have a feeling skrelp will evolve into something very powerful, same with clauncher (thinking more along the lines of crawdaunt which is very under appreciated) also have a feeling those two will be version exclusive being two water types with colors that match the games. :)

as with helioptile, i hope it's good! i will be using it on my team regardless, but it getting an epic evolution will just add to the awesomeness! :D

if thats the case (about the game specific pokemon) i will need someone to send me the blue shrimp lol
By emerald_ice
SPG wrote:
karrybird wrote:

if thats the case (about the game specific pokemon) i will need someone to send me the shrimp lol

It'd be nice having a good Poison type for once- msot of them are pretty bad, and there's only a rare few that're decent.
JOIN THE TEAM