Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By KuryoZT
#53026 Since most of you live in America, I don't know if you can have this information.
Right now in Paris, there's an event going on called Japan Expo. I don't think I need to explain the name, do I?
And so, we have a new trailer, and a new pokemon announced.
A sword-like, steel/ghost, french name is Monorpale, seems like english too.
I'll post the trailer and pics, if you guys want to.
Did you have that one too?

Edit:
Ok seems Serebii had that info too, damn.
Anyway, here's some pics:
Spoiler:
Image Image Image

And new 3DS XL models, announced for now only in Japan, and the gold one, only in Pokemon Centers:
Spoiler:

The trailer don't really gives any new info, just some music, and a place.

By zero_breaker
#53027 OH GOD, I LOVE THIS ONE
Gen 6 just keeps becoming better and better.
By lugiaisbeast101
zero_breaker wrote:OH GOD, I LOVE THIS ONE
Gen 6 just keeps becoming better and better.

Haha, I wouldn't expect nothing less coming from you XD
But I'm enjoying this gen a lot also, we'll see how I feel when I get it.
By Rzxa
#53038 i kinda hate that pokemon doesn't look like a poke to me but no gen hating the design is soo cool
By KuryoZT
#53042 Well, it reminds me more of Dragon Quest, so....
But I bet it's from like a french Excalibur, some notable french swords exist, though I don't know for the name.
By karrybird
#53067 i really really like the idea behind this guy, sure it looks a bit different than what some people would want, but a ghost inhabiting a sword? that's pretty awesome!

i actually remember a sort of japanese myth that i incorporated into a character of mine a long time ago. if i remember correctly, it stated that if a sword master dies, his spirit will inhabit his sword or something along those lines. pretty neat seeing something i used a long time ago as inspiration for a new poke. :)

and being a steel/ghost type just adds to the awesome! completely eliminates the fighting type weakness. :D

i'm really diggin' all these new type combos this gen is adding.
By karrybird
osidien(withouttheB) wrote:Remember this is MY opinion

This reminds me of cofagrigus.
I like it only as a rare Pokemon like jirachi or celebi.
But thanks anyway.

well, seeing as they're both ghosts that inhabit real world items, it only makes sense they appear kinda similar.
By KuryoZT
#53088 I love the new types combination too, seems awsome.
And swords with spirits in them are kinda common in mangas too right? So a myth wouldn't seems far off.
I just said it reminded me of other games, but a Ghost/Steel typed means, immune to Normal,Poison,Fighting, and the rest later.
I want more, more original combination.
JOIN THE TEAM