Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
AnDwHaT5 wrote:
Rzxa wrote:Isn't there a lot of good games on the 3ds and also I won't buy a freaking 3dsxl cause I already have a 3ds that is awesome and plus 3ds xl is expensive

One word. Merchandising.

Like this
Spoiler:

By Waterboyr
KuryoZT wrote:Well, I don't have any thing newer than my DS, and it's 6 years old (or 5, don't remember)
So yeah, if I can buy one, I'd prefer to get a 3DSXL, but 3DS would be nice too.
My hands aren't that huge, but I prefer large thing, and 3ds looks super thin to me.
(As reference, I could hold a basketball in one hand 2 years ago, while my hands can't hold a pen nicely, they tend to glide off, yes glide. Damn sweaty hands. So yeah, they are kinda big, not huge.)
Hope I didn't make a fool out of myself there though.

... I feel for you I have super tiny hands so I can't hold stuff and I have major hand sweat... lol.
By AnDwHaT5
Rzxa wrote:
AnDwHaT5 wrote:
Rzxa wrote:Isn't there a lot of good games on the 3ds and also I won't buy a freaking 3dsxl cause I already have a 3ds that is awesome and plus 3ds xl is expensive

One word. Merchandising.

Like this
Spoiler:

Yes! Thats exactly what i mean! XD
JOIN THE TEAM