Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By AnDwHaT5
#53155 So i found this cool game on steam called audiosurf and it is just amazing. I plan on taking a bunch of pokemon parody's of songs on youtube and doing a 1 hour long ride. Anyone here play this game?

By KuryoZT
#53157 Isn't that the game with music and the ships and colors?
If it's not,no. I don't know what it is.
If it's that,no. I haven't played it.
Am I good? XD
I didn't know it was on steam, if I was right.
By AnDwHaT5
#53158 Yes, it is that game with the ship and music and colors. I just did a video on it too on redstone active by TheDragonHat. Good minecraft song! here is the video if you want to see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIGvBx5xelk WARNING! Flashing colors may cause seizures to people that are Photosensitive do not watch. If not your good :P.
By KuryoZT
#53161 I watched it, and yes it's the game I thought. Never knew it was on steam, I might look into that, thanks.
But I don't know if I'll buy it, I'm not good with flashing colors, I don't have the disease, what's it called? But my eyes are just that weak, in many ways.
I didn't feel too bad while watching your video though, but I didn't put it full screen, and didn't concentrate. :( I don't know, it might be ok. Sorry.

The song is awsome btw, thanks for showing me that one.
By AnDwHaT5
#53162 Yeah, np glad you like it. The thing is where you see flashing lights and colors that it overloads your brain pretty much and gives you a unfriendly stroke. I figured i would put something in the comments just in case. It is a great game and you can use music from youtube after converted into mp3 or mp4a or itunes music. I think even others are compatible.
JOIN THE TEAM