Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Firespar
#59067 Too much water. Other than that, it was pretty cool. We got natures, abilities, overhauled IV/EV system, semi-modern graphics... (okay, they're terrible. But go play Gold for a while and tell me that.) If only they had given us the physical/special split in gen 3 instead of holding it off for gen 4, it would have been perfect.

I think gen 3 receives a lot of hate from the fanboys casual community because it sort of marked the start of Pokemon's supposed uncreativity. Which is bullshit, by the way. There really aren't any "uncreative" Pokemon, not in gen 5, not in gen 1, not anywhere. Except maybe Victini, that thing looks like it was ripped straight from Digimon.

By Waterboyr
Firespar wrote:Too much water. Other than that, it was pretty cool. We got natures, abilities, overhauled IV/EV system, semi-modern graphics... (okay, they're terrible. But go play Gold for a while and tell me that.) If only they had given us the physical/special split in gen 3 instead of holding it off for gen 4, it would have been perfect.

I think gen 3 receives a lot of hate from the fanboys casual community because it sort of marked the start of Pokemon's supposed uncreativity. Which is bullshit, by the way. There really aren't any "uncreative" Pokemon, not in gen 5, not in gen 1, not anywhere. Except maybe Victini, that thing looks like it was ripped straight from Digimon.

Agreed victini is a good idea but how it turned out was a bit disappointing. But I love how it eats Cylan's um whatever those things were.
By AnDwHaT5
#59216 Pokemon gen 7 Water version and fire version!
JOIN THE TEAM