Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By AnDwHaT5
#56537 Ahh so lets change this up a little bit what are your expectations for gen 6. Do you think it will be good or bad? Can it compare to other gens? Better starters? My personal opinion is that it will be a amazing gen with some of the coolest starters. I mean in gen 4 and 5 most were unsure about the starters but i am sure about being sure on these new starters. I will be chosing ether fennekin or chespin. Froakie looks cool but not exactly sure i am scared about its final evolution. To be honest this gen can or might compare with gen 5 or 4 for quality of the villains. We have no clue who they are yet but based on team plasma i am sure they will be good. I liked plasma because they were very original compared to the other guys. Final chose for what i got now it will be amazing considering we confirmed the z plane which is amazing. What do you guys think.

By Lettucecow
SPG wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Gen 3 had the best music though =3 No-one can deny that!

i can easily deny it

One does not simply deny gen 3 of the best music.
By Tom_X
Lettucecow wrote:
SPG wrote:

i can easily deny it

One does not simply question SPG's almighty denials.
By SPG
Lettucecow wrote:
SPG wrote:

i can easily deny it

\Image
ByGenericNameHere
SPG wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:
SPG wrote:i can easily deny it

\Image

I Denyed u all MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
By Lettucecow
#56898 I can make you listen to the soundtrack again SPG lol
By AnDwHaT5
AnDwHaT5 wrote:Ahh so lets change this up a little bit what are your expectations for gen 6. Do you think it will be good or bad? Can it compare to other gens? Better starters? My personal opinion is that it will be a amazing gen with some of the coolest starters. I mean in gen 4 and 5 most were unsure about the starters but i am sure about being sure on these new starters. I will be chosing ether fennekin or chespin. Froakie looks cool but not exactly sure i am scared about its final evolution. To be honest this gen can or might compare with gen 5 or 4 for quality of the villains. We have no clue who they are yet but based on team plasma i am sure they will be good. I liked plasma because they were very original compared to the other guys. Final chose for what i got now it will be amazing considering we confirmed the z plane which is amazing. What do you guys think.

Quoting my quote to stop the quotes from quoting the quotes of quotes.
By Roark196
#57667 I didn't grow up with Gen. 3, but I do like the tropical feel. I had fun with the Game, that's what matters most. I like all Generations and even Gen. 5 somewhat grows on me. I also like Sinnoh, because I felt it was the largest to explore.
By Waterboyr
#57871 Gen 3 I always thought had awesome pokemon battle wise that angered me for I had every game but a Hoenn one... SO yeah I don't know why there are haters for 1-4 gen... Besides the first pokemon you seeing being gen 5 or 6.
JOIN THE TEAM