Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#55951 From Serebii.net

In The Games Department
Pokémon - CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been released and this batch showcases more information on the upcoming games Pokémon X & Y. We're currently in the process of translating, with thanks to my good friend StreetsAhead, so keep checking back. Xerneas is Fairy-type, Yveltal is Dark/Flying. Xerneas has an ability called Fairy Aura while Yveltal has one called Dark Aura. Fairy Aura powers up Fairy-type moves while Dark Aura powers up Dark-type moves. Xerneas has a special move called Geo Control and Yveltal one called Death Wing
Pancham's evolution is called Goronda (コロンダ). It is the Aggressive Pokémon, is 2.1m tall, weighs 136kg, and has the ability Iron Fist. It is Fighting/Dark-type. It has the move Hammer Arm and a new method of evolution
The Squids are called Maika (マーイーカ), the Rotation Pokémon is 0.4m tall weighing 3.5kg, and its evolution Karamanero (カラマネロ) the Reversal Pokémon, is 1.5m tall and 47kg, and both are Dark/Psychic-type Pokémon. Maika has a move called Turn Over which reverses stat changes. It's a Dark-type move. Karamanero has the move Hypnosis. They both have either Suction Cups or Contrary.
The pink bird is called Shushup (シュシュップ) and is Fairy-type. It is the Perfume Pokémon, is 0.2m tall and 0.5kg in weight and has the ability of Healer. It knows the move AromaTherapy. It is exclusive to Pokémon Y
The puff ball is called Peroppafu (ペロッパフ) and is also a Fairy-type. Its ability is a new one called Sweet Pale which prevents your allies from falling asleep. It's the Cotton Candy Pokémon, is 0.4m/3.5kg and has the new move Drain Kiss. It is exclusive to Pokémon X
Honedge has the ability of No Guard
Clauncher is exclusive to Pokémon X while Skrelp is exclusive to Pokémon Y
There's a new Gym leader, with the robot arms, called Shitoron (シトロン) while the other Gym Leader is called Zakuro (ザクロ). Zakuro is said to be good at sports
The professor is called Purataanu (プラターヌ possibly romanised into Platane). He will occasionally battle you.
The evil team is called Team Flair/Flare (フレア団). Their purpose is solely to make money
The PSS has various new features. First is the HoloCaster, which gives the latest news on the Pokémon Global Link, without needing access. It has a Happy Sign which lets you see feelings/actions of friends. There are special O Powers which work akin to Pass Powers which you can use and receive from other players. Miracle Trade allows for an "exciting trade" with someone from around the world. It also features connectivity with the Global Trade Station
CoroCoro is offering special Xerneas & Yveltal figures if you pre-order the games and send in a form
Gonna post pictures later.
Here's the link to the article
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

By Rzxa
#55980 yes i did except the words with the color red
By Css1234567890123
#56146 One thing I love about this is that they aren't pulling the dragon legendaries again, because in my book, that was getting extremely boring, same deal with the fire/fighting starters.
By Arrow
#56178 I was hopeing game freak wouldn't do this but....
COTTON CANDY POKEMON!!!!!
#BestIdeaEver
Spoiler:

Other than that everything looks good and now i leaning toward getting Y rather than X because
Yveltal's typing looks epic.
By Blaze150
#56668 okay now that xerneas is fairy who is getting y now I know I was getting y from the start but who was getting x and now changing to y.

btw did you guys notice that the two special attacks death wing and geo control kinda look similar o_-
JOIN THE TEAM