Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
dasyn31 wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Dialga, Mew, Mewtwo, Rotom, Deoxys.
Rotom is not a legendary Pokemon. Anyways my top 5 Legendaries are :

1. Mewtwo : the most powerful Pokemon from 1st gen and one of the most powerful Pokemon to this day. Also Psychic type is my favorite type.
2. Lugia : another Psychic type uber-awesome legendary and starred in my favorite Pokemon movie.
3. Raikou : always had a discussion with my sister over who was the best "Entei, Raikou or Suicune". And from the three, Raikou's design was my favorite.
4. Latios : Dragon/Psychic, two of Pokemon's best type combined to form a really awesome super-powered Pokemon... heck yeah on my list!
5. Palkia : I really love his concept, a Pokemon that can warp space

Top legendary signature wood:

1. Dark Void : a 80% sleep-inducing move and hits both Pokemon in Double battles, this thing should be banned! ... oh wait it is
2. Spatial Rend : like I said, a move that bends space is pretty damn awesome
3. Aeroblast : I remember this from Pokemon 2000 and it looked amazing!
4. Shadow Force : the best ghost type attack and can hit even through Protect, though you have to wait a turn to charge it. Stil pretty good.
5. Psystrike : this on Mewtwo, the best (arguably) Psychic type Pokemon and a 100 power STAB move on him is pretty damn uber to be honest.

He isn't? I forgot. Lol Pokemon acts like he is... Anyways it's kinda like how they act like darkrai isn't by letting a trainer have one that isn't the one that was in the movie. Or how they act like Absol is one sometimes.

By silversword
#62778 1.yveltal:Love his design 2.Genesect:Can't wait for the movie about him 3.mewtwo:Loved the first movie 4.Entai Fire type is my favorite type but entai is my favorite fire pokemon 5.Rayquaza:I'm a third gen fanboy :} Favorite legandary moves: 1. oblivion wing:Because it looks and sounds awesome 2.Roar of time dialga is my sixth favorite legandary :} 3.Roar of space Palkia belive it or not is my seventh favorite legandary :} 4.Fusion flame and fusion bolt I liked 5th gen and that's all I'll say 5.Dark void:Just like the name
By Vespirs
#63055 My favorite legendary pokemon are,
~ Palkia - SPG xD
~ Jirachi - He is so freaking adorable.
~ Darkrai/Zekrom - They're dark(color wise) legendaries. Who doesn't like black?
~ Manaphee - OMG I remember having to go buy Pokemon Ranger just to get this little shit head's egg in the actual games. Good times.
~ Giratina - The distortion world was amazing.
By Umbreon1110
#64650 1. Arceus - Hes the firkin god of pokemon, changes type, can learn almost any move, and best stats. Total Pwngae
2. Yveltal - Even though we dunno his stats and moveset, There's just sumthin about him...
3. Lugia - AWESOME design, great stats and moves, and just a epic theme song.
4. Articuno - Hail n' Sheer cold, Insta kill combo
5. Latios - Pretty dang good.
By SPG
Vespirs wrote:My favorite legendary pokemon are,
~ Palkia - SPG xD
~ Jirachi - He is so freaking adorable.
~ Darkrai/Zekrom - They're dark(color wise) legendaries. Who doesn't like black?
~ Manaphee - OMG I remember having to go buy Pokemon Ranger just to get this little shit head's egg in the actual games. Good times.
~ Giratina - The distortion world was amazing.

<3
By Blaster
#66312 1. Rayquaza (look in favorite non legendary Pokémon for why)
2. Dialga + Palkia + Arceus (can you feel the power?)
3. Victini (how it was portrayed in the movies)
4. Mewtwo (Badass)
5. Kyureem (Ice Dragon that can cover it's type weaknesses)
By ilovepokemon
Firespar wrote:Pokemon themselves

Azelf - I can't really explain this one myself. Mostly I blame it on PMD2, ever since I played it I kind of obsessed over it. Also, his influence on DPPt competitive might have helped.
Jirachi - The only Pokemon I can think of that manages to attain equal amounts of cuteness and complete asskickery.
Heatran - One of my all-time favourites. There's so much to love about this thing. For one, his design is kinda cool. Okay, he does look a bit like a frog, but he's still made of fucking molten iron. Two, his typing is godly, definitely one of the best in the game. And he's got the stats to back it up too. Three, he takes massive dumps all over sun teams.
Reshiram - Usually I steer clear of the major legendaries, but Reshiram is pretty cool in my opinion. Plus it's the only Fire/Dragon type to date. (GF apparently considered changing Charizard to Fire/Dragon with the release of FR/LG, but decided it would give him a huge advantage over the other two starters. I wonder what their excuse for Infernape is...)
Tornadus - HURRICANE ALL THE THINGS!!

Signature moves

Wow, there's really not much of a selection here...

1. Magma Storm. While usually I prefer Fire Blast on Heatran because of FB's more usable accuracy, Magma Storm has a niche use on Weather Trapper Heatran.
2. Blue Flare. Amazing move graphically, and hits like a bomb in the Sun.
3. Aeroblast. The first signature move I ever used, way back in Gold. I taught it to my Smeargle at one point. Yeah, I dunno what I was thinking...
4. Sacred Fire. 50% Burn chance, what's not to love?
5. V-Create. The only reason I like this move is because it makes Hackmons fun. Put Contrary and V-Create on something like Reshiram and everything will bow down to you.

Blue Flare? never heard of that move, perhaps you meant Fusion Bolt
JOIN THE TEAM