Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Css1234567890123
karrybird wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Um I'd vote PG because PG involves killing, blood reference to you know what, partial nudity, cuss words, cursing, crude humor, intense action, realistic action, gore, and more. So yeah... But pokemon with constant death would be weird. In the manga it talks about death has lots of violence and pokemon dying and trainers being brutally beaten and burned.. In pokemon Adventures and in the first Sinnoh one with Haretta... But the anime... Yep. Ash= *Pokémon fans crying. Pickachu = noobs saying Pickachu is my favorite pokemon!

in what world is any of that under the classification of PG???

Not where I live, thats usually at least PG-13.

By Waterboyr
karrybird wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Um I'd vote PG because PG involves killing, blood reference to you know what, partial nudity, cuss words, cursing, crude humor, intense action, realistic action, gore, and more. So yeah... But pokemon with constant death would be weird. In the manga it talks about death has lots of violence and pokemon dying and trainers being brutally beaten and burned.. In pokemon Adventures and in the first Sinnoh one with Haretta... But the anime... Yep. Ash= *Pokémon fans crying. Pickachu = noobs saying Pickachu is my favorite pokemon!

Our world.... Tv-pg at least... Notice all shows on kid channels aren't even tv-pg? Covert Affairs for instance is pg but is a spy show... CIA and has some stuff no kids should see 7 and under. So yeah.
By karrybird
Waterboyr wrote:in what world is any of that under the classification of PG???

Our world.... Tv-pg at least... Notice all shows on kid channels aren't even tv-pg? Covert Affairs for instance is pg but is a spy show... CIA and has some stuff no kids should see 7 and under. So yeah.[/quote]
no, you are grossly mistaken. PG is one of the lowest forms of ratings, right next to G.
the things you listed, especially the nudity, cussing, gore, intense action, and gore are in NO WAY PG. those things would classify under PG-13 AT LEAST, in most cases with gore and nudity it would be rated R.

PG is typically mild violence, crude humor, and in very VERY rare cases, tiny amounts of blood.
don't believe me, google it.
By karrybird
Waterboyr wrote:
karrybird wrote:

Our world.... Tv-pg at least... Notice all shows on kid channels aren't even tv-pg? Covert Affairs for instance is pg but is a spy show... CIA and has some stuff no kids should see 7 and under. So yeah.

no, you are grossly mistaken. PG is one of the lowest forms of ratings, right next to G.
the things you listed, especially the nudity, cussing, gore, intense action, and gore are in NO WAY PG. those things would classify under PG-13 AT LEAST, in most cases with gore and nudity it would be rated R.

PG is typically mild violence, crude humor, and in very VERY rare cases, tiny amounts of blood.
don't believe me, google it.
By karrybird
SPG wrote:pg also has a few curse words like ass damn and bitch, but at this day an age mean nothing really

exactly, but i meant the much worse words, the ones kids shouldn't be saying but do anyways because they think they're kewl.
By Roark196
#58432 It's hard to have a conversation with people around my age. They don't really know sentence structure, because they spam curse words that don't mean anything if you consider their meaning. About Porygon, the only reason I think he doesn't appear in any other Episodes, is because there aren't any good reasons for him to appear.
By Waterboyr
#58906 Okay maybe not nudity and it's not much blood but it's a CIA show I'm basing this on. It's called Covert Affairs. No idea why it's rated PG lol. Ad nudity well you know they are naked at one point... Anyways the world has come to this. Remember a few years ago when there weren't cuss words or blood in PG? And G was only little kid things?
By SPG
Waterboyr wrote:Okay maybe not nudity and it's not much blood but it's a CIA show I'm basing this on. It's called Covert Affairs. No idea why it's rated PG lol. Ad nudity well you know they are naked at one point... Anyways the world has come to this. Remember a few years ago when there weren't cuss words or blood in PG? And G was only little kid things?

no, pg has always had minor curse words, toy soldiers actually used to be pg, now it is pg13 (dont know what it is, look it up) and g is still only for little little kids
By gamingnut2
#59123 and porygon was banned because of all the flashing lights and putting tons of kids in the hospital.
JOIN THE TEAM