Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By gamingnut2
#58481 I was browsing a cube world forums and there were a couple that caught my attention, one of which was a mod the re-textured some of the creatures to have pokemon skins, I really wanna see if anyone would wanna try to actually make whole new mobs and add pokemon into it rather then just a re-textured mob.

By Css1234567890123
#58485 Well CubeWorld is a new game, and I don't even know if it has a modding community yet, I don't even have the game yet (I am behind a bit) but hopefully they will someday, I'm sure it will be awesome, I've seen CubeWorld videos on youtube, and I know it can only get better.
By Firespar
Lettucecow wrote:What? Did i something wrong?

Some new game. It's a bit like Minecraft except with less building and more running around killing shit. Like if you slammed runescape or WOW into Minecraft, you'd get something like this.
By Lettucecow
Firespar wrote:

Some new game. It's a bit like Minecraft except with less building and more running around killing shit. Like if you slammed runescape or WOW into Minecraft, you'd get something like this.

Oh cool.Thanks!
By gamingnut2
Firespar wrote:

Its nothing like minecraft there is a difference between minecraft and a voxel game.
JOIN THE TEAM