Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
ByGenericNameHere
#58511 this is a one day thing, i just wanna say im getting a 3ds today! :D

By Blaze150
#58613 good for you bro so what version of gen 6 are you thinking of getting? im going for y
By Rzxa
#58643 i don't want to brag but I GOT A 3DS ALREADY WHAT YOUR GONNA DO IT TOOK YOU SO LONG NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA!
By Blaze150
#58653 lol rzxa yeah so do I and they are seriously cool so yeah hope ya have fun with it
By The_Nanobots
Rzxa wrote:i don't want to brag but I GOT A 3DS ALREADY WHAT YOUR GONNA DO IT TOOK YOU SO LONG NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA!

The only reason to buy a 3DS is for pokemon X/Y, and as you bought it earlier you probably paid 20-30 units of money more.
By MissingNoL
#59126 I don't know about you guys, but I would just download an emulator to play on my PC, since PC gaming is the best in my opinion. Games I feel that you should get are Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and Sonic Generations.
By MrSPARTAN23
MissingNoL wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I would just download an emulator to play on my PC, since PC gaming is the best in my opinion. Games I feel that you should get are Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and Sonic Generations.

Yes, but you will never try the feeling of playing Pokèmon on Nds.
By SPG
#59147 I dont know about you poor people, but I own a gaming PC and every nintendo console, and a payed off ps4 pre-order
; )
By MrSPARTAN23
#59151 Hey SPG one question:
You can do everything you want with your money but, if you have a gaming PC why did you pre-order a PS4 if it is worst than a good PC (like yours I suppose)? For the exclusives? Anyway, how are you going to call your account?
By SPG
MrSPARTAN23 wrote:Hey SPG one question:
You can do everything you want with your money but, if you have a gaming PC why did you pre-order a PS4 if it is worst than a good PC (like yours I suppose)? For the exclusives? Anyway, how are you going to call your account?

ya, there is no reason to buy a console other then exclusives imo, (unless the game was made for consoles and im too lazy to buy a controller for my pc *cough* dark souls *cough*)
JOIN THE TEAM