Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By 2vrsable
#59232 Hi, I'm Nick, and me and a few friends are working on making a Pokemon version that can be played on a ROM for free by everyone. It's name is Pokemon Celestial, and if you would like to know more about the project, my email is [email protected]. We already have a story written out, and a coder, but now the only thing that we need is a sprite artist and background artist. If you are interested, please contact me, and thank you.
Nick

By zero_breaker
Waterboyr wrote:I'm a spriter and can make art so I'd love to help. I'd be best at spriting though.

lol, waterboyr, make moar armor sprites :3

though I'm fairly interested in this (yeah, ignore what I said above), so I'd want to see the whole concept. Add me on Skype perhaps?
By Waterboyr
zero_breaker wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:I'm a spriter and can make art so I'd love to help. I'd be best at spriting though.

lol, waterboyr, make moar armor sprites :3

though I'm fairly interested in this (yeah, ignore what I said above), so I'd want to see the whole concept. Add me on Skype perhaps?

... You got it lol I will been busy lately...
By Kuwoobie
#62505 It might take the "fun" out of making pixel art, but you can make a sprite out of any image on your computer using a program called "SpriteCraft" in seconds.

SpriteCraft automatically converts all "pixels" into Minecraft blocks matching the colors needed.

Example:

Spoilered because it may be considered NSFW but is the only example I have uploaded:

| Show

Once you've converted the image, simply save it as a schematic file and paste it anywhere you like with MCEdit or World Edit on a server.

Download here:

http://www.diamondpants.com/spritecraft/
By ZeroFollower0
#63037 I am more of a Sprite "rehasher". Meaning i can alter sprites in size and looks... basically i need a base to work with and i can sprite just about anything. I can make old sprites look more new, or Shinier depending on what you looking for. so if ya need someone to work on something small id glady like to help out as much as i can.
JOIN THE TEAM