Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Dark_Riddles
SPG wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:You should play portal! Its on steam! Its an awesome game!

that games only lasts 2-3 hours though, maybe 4-5 if you are stupid

It does, but its fun playing with other people

By SPG
Dark_Riddles wrote:
SPG wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:You should play portal! Its on steam! Its an awesome game!

that games only lasts 2-3 hours though, maybe 4-5 if you are stupid

It does, but its fun playing with other people

you cant paly with others in portal 1
By The_Nanobots
#60191 Is your wii one of the newer ones that can't read gamecube discs? (If not I am not suggesting using an emulator at all in any way shape or form.) Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Paper Mario the Thousand-Year Door, Luigi's Mansion, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness were all nice games for the Gamecube. (Played them all myself).
Morrowind for the PC is a rather nice game.
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Zelda the Minish Cap, and Megaman Battle Network 3 are all nice GBA games.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, and Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story are all good games for the DS.
Super Mario 64, Zelda - Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadium 2, Zelda - Majora's Mask, Banjo-Kazooie, and Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards are all nice games for the Nintendo 64.
By Waterboyr
#60909 Okay Mass Effect on Computer or 3DS it got terrible ratings on DS though so I wouldn't. Becasue you can only get the last one on DS and it carries on from the old ones.

Also Castle Crashers on PC. Any of the pokemon Rumbles 3DS and Wii. Ghost Recon Online on the PC maybe? It's okay to pass tiem with.

But Mass Effect Series...
IS A MUST!
JOIN THE TEAM