Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By BlueArcanine
#60931 Ok I got it right this time, I just wasn't sure, and I do wanna talk about Pixelmon, like I said I love the mod already so much, even with all it's bugs and glitches, but that's just me, I'm just that much of a Pokemon fan. Is it bad that I know every Pokemon right now by name and type? I dunno but anyways nice to meet everybody hoping to make new friends here ^^

By Waterboyr
BlueArcanine wrote:Ok I got it right this time, I just wasn't sure, and I do wanna talk about Pixelmon, like I said I love the mod already so much, even with all it's bugs and glitches, but that's just me, I'm just that much of a Pokemon fan. Is it bad that I know every Pokemon right now by name and type? I dunno but anyways nice to meet everybody hoping to make new friends here ^^

No it's not bad at all. I used to know every pokemon in Gen 1-4 by type, name, evolutions, lots of moves, characteristics, and more.
It just means you love Pokémon a LOT at the moment!
By Kuwoobie
#60970 Your old post still exists and hasn't been moved... Don't let people who aren't moderators tell you what to do :/

Worst case scenario is it would have just been moved here.
JOIN THE TEAM