Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By SPG
MissingNoL wrote:On topic, I looked it up out of curiosity, and it turns out that both the purple and white Pikmin are in-game. Guess I'll pick up a WiiU with Sonic: Lost World now... Those are the only two games that have appealed to me so far.

not even mario kart or super mario 3d land? (well... if you played the 3ds version, you may have thought to yourself damn it) but I played it at best buy and it literally changed everything, so if you ever get the chance to play a demo or something, I would recommend giving it a chance (or renting it.... if that even exists now lol)

also, that was all for 3d land, mario kart... is mario kart you like it or you dont

By MissingNoL
SPG wrote:not even mario kart or super mario 3d land? (well... if you played the 3ds version, you may have thought to yourself damn it) but I played it at best buy and it literally changed everything, so if you ever get the chance to play a demo or something, I would recommend giving it a chance (or renting it.... if that even exists now lol)

also, that was all for 3d land, mario kart... is mario kart you like it or you dont
Well... I didn't like 3D Land at all, and even though I like to criticize, I feel like this video summed up my ideas pretty well, and is a lot funnier to boot.
I love Mario Kart. I wouldn't buy it (or the failing 3DS), since I can easily compare Mario Kart to Call of Duty in how it's pretty much the same thing every time. $60 for new maps and a couple of new gimmicks that try to milk the failing capabilities of its system, such as 3D or motion controls (though CoD doesn't even try to do this). Gameplay remains unchanged, too, but they try to spice it up with dolphin diving or new driving mechanics. Nintendo puts half its heart into making them, too; almost half of every Mario Kart's stages are from past games, and even though it they flicker nostalgia, it's not new, it's what I bought a year or two ago, and it's not what I wanted for $60.
/rant. My favorite racing game of all time has to be Crash Team Racing, and I can play that on my laptop, PSPgo, and Wii, (and I guess on my PSX and PS2, as well) along with all my other classics, so I have enough to keep me occupied.
By SPG
#62675 well, you cant really do much with a racing game lol (also, the 3ds is failing btw, its one of the best selling consoles, just had a rough start) anyways, I can understand how you feel about 3d land, I had the same thoughs, 3d marios are just my favorites to be 100% honest, it was generally very easy though, or im just getting better as I get old (because I guess thats a thing) the ONLY thing 3d land on the 3ds had going for it is that it had the best final boss fight in any 3d and 2d mario game hands down, which is sad it took them something that long to make something that decent. ANYWAYS, I will let you know if 3d world on wii u isnt a disappointment like 3d land on 3ds lol, you may or may not care, but im going to tell you about it anyways after i beat it in 2 days
By Lettucecow
#62741 3D land was okay, I liked new super mario bros 2 better though, the coin rush stages were great.
By Articuno437
#72340 I've done Pikmin 3 with my brother.Platinum medals and no Pikmin lost on collect the fruit and me and my brother also have done a zero-death run on story mode. (All fruit collected)
By Articuno437
#72341 Not to mention that I'm stuck on Giant Bowser in Dream Team. (I have nothing else to do but face Giant Bowser. I've rescued all the Pi'llo folk.)
By SPG
Articuno437 wrote:I've done Pikmin 3 with my brother.Platinum medals and no Pikmin lost on collect the fruit and me and my brother also have done a zero-death run on story mode. (All fruit collected)

zreo death as in no pikmin lost? or just not having a game over
By Lettucecow
Articuno437 wrote:I've done Pikmin 3 with my brother.Platinum medals and no Pikmin lost on collect the fruit and me and my brother also have done a zero-death run on story mode. (All fruit collected)

Really no deaths? I have nightmares about how many pikmin I lost to that horrid quaggled mireclops.... :shock:
By Articuno437
#75379 No pikmin lost.
By Animalol
#75422 This was long dead, so I am locking this.
JOIN THE TEAM