Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Vespirs
#65489 3. Fraxure ~ I'm a big dragon type girl ;D I could have chosen the over rated dragon types, but this little guy appeals to me, and I just.... like him for some reason xD

2. Roserade ~ I also like grass types to an extent, and this pokemon was my first lvl 100 pokemon, so it's special. Plus it's kinda gawgus :3.

1. Milotic (If it wasn't obvious) ~ Well, let's state the obvious, it's a fucking sea serpent, that resembles an oar fish, but is absolutely beautiful. This was the hardest pokemon I've ever tried to catch in any pokemon game, and I literally spent hours looking for Feebas just for this pokemon, but it was worth it. It's the best water type in existance, and it was my first model for this mod, which by the way, got approved ;D <3.

By Jack_Attack12
#65503 Pancham! The fighting panda, which evolves into Mr.McBadass
Buizel! I dont like using buizel, but i love its design, and especially the way it acts in the movie! like a pet dog.
Dragonite, Overrated, Yes. Usefull, Yes. Good design, Yes.
Politoed, its just amazing in battle, i love it alot.
Girafarig. FRICKEN AMAZING ANIMAL. Giragharig was my 1st lvl 100 too : D
By Blaster
#65572 My number one is Blaziken purely because of a story. In my first run through of emerald (and first Pokémon game) I picked Torchic as my starter, I over leveled her and went against walace with a lv 82 Rayquaza and a lv 93 Blaziken (that still knew ember...)

Some of my other favorites are
2. Lucario
3. Zoroark
4. Gardevoir and Galade
5. Hydreigon
6. Weavile
7. Frosslass
8. Swampert
9. Tyranitar
10. Torterror
By dasyn31
#65588 1) Favorite Pokemon are Scizor and/or Espeon : I have never decided between the two and I don't think I ever will. I've always loved their design, they took these past gens by storm competitively and they have both helped me inmensely in the games. I just love them both =)
2) Altaria
3) Gardevoir
4) Haxorus
5) Blastoise
6) Golurk
7) Mismagius
8) Sceptile
9)... well I think that's it =D
By skywardstrike
#66204 1. Garchomp- It's a freaking land shark based off a jet plane!
2. Infernape- My first ever pokemon.
3. Bravairy- I like eagles :)
4. Gallade- It has blades for forearms, need I say more?
5. Sceptile- I just like what it looks like.
JOIN THE TEAM