Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By MissingNoL
#64052 1. Shuckle. It can Power Split + Acupressure + Rollout, Wrap + Toxic + Mud-Slap + Rest with either a Binding Band or Chesto Berry, and maybe even attempt a Trick Room + Power Trick sweep.
2. Anything with Prankster; Whimsicott is good for SubSeeding, but Liepard can priority Assist phazing, which is awesome.
3. Zoroark. You can play some awesome mind games with this guy. I like to disguise it as Shuckle, because they'll either Taunt, Encore, set-up, or even switch out, giving it a free turn to hit hard.
I know it's against the first post, but these guys get a special mention.
4. Magnemite. Protect + Recycle + Berry Juice has never been more fun to use when both Sandstorm and Toxic Spikes are up.
5. Alomomola. Soak + Toxic and HydrationRest to infinity.
6. Special Attacking Machamp. No one ever expects a No Guard Hyper Beam.
By darkblade127218
MissingNoL wrote:1. Shuckle. It can Power Split + Acupressure + Rollout, Wrap + Toxic + Mud-Slap + Rest with either a Binding Band or Chesto Berry, and maybe even attempt a Trick Room + Power Trick sweep.
2. Anything with Prankster; Whimsicott is good for SubSeeding, but Liepard can priority Assist phazing, which is awesome.
3. Zoroark. You can play some awesome mind games with this guy. I like to disguise it as Shuckle, because they'll either Taunt, Encore, set-up, or even switch out, giving it a free turn to hit hard.
I know it's against the first post, but these guys get a special mention.
4. Magnemite. Protect + Recycle + Berry Juice has never been more fun to use when both Sandstorm and Toxic Spikes are up.
5. Alomomola. Soak + Toxic and HydrationRest to infinity.
6. Special Attacking Machamp. No one ever expects a No Guard Hyper Beam.

I asked favorite pokemon not the whole team! :shock:
JOIN THE TEAM