Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Animalol
#64548 There are many new features in X and Y, and more to be revealed. What are you guys' favorite features that have been revealed so far? Mine would have to be that the Pokémon battles and everything else is no longer 2D. I love all of the features, but that one would have to be my most favorite. =)

By MrSPARTAN23
#64560 I can't say much because I'm not going to buy that (I don't even have 3DS) because I didn't like very much White so I don't know how these X and Y are going to be. The best for me is Gen. 4.
By Foquine
#64580 Worst feature of X & Y is that it s only available on 3DS, which I will not buy. I just hope that'll make Gen V games cheaper so I'll buy one! XD

Well... For a real feature, fighting multiple Houndour at the time looks cool. :P
By SPG
Foquine wrote:Worst feature of X & Y is that it s only available on 3DS, which I will not buy. I just hope that'll make Gen V games cheaper so I'll buy one! XD

Well... For a real feature, fighting multiple Houndour at the time looks cool. :P

peopel like you make no sense, why would they make a new game on outdated hardware, the 3ds has been out for over 2 years, get with the program
By AnDwHaT5
deathbyfire12 wrote:I forget what it's called....like hoard encounters or something? I think that'll be pretty awesome.

If zubats wern't annoying enough...
By hotburn101
#64923 wait u can sit on stuff if the add bathrooms im getin the system and the game
By Rzxa
SPG wrote:
Foquine wrote:Worst feature of X & Y is that it s only available on 3DS, which I will not buy. I just hope that'll make Gen V games cheaper so I'll buy one! XD

peopel like you make no sense, why would they make a new game on outdated hardware, the 3ds has been out for over 2 years, get with the program

I agree with SPG why the hell would gamefreak make a new pokemon game on a old hardware like really its time to CHANGE people!
By Animalol
SPG wrote:

I totally agree with this guy. Some people are just haters though. u.u In my opinion, you're not a true Pokémon fan if you don't like all of the games. :3
JOIN THE TEAM