Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Animalol
#68752 I love the Mega Evolutions. I think that was such an amazing idea. :D
By Foquine
Rzxa wrote:
Animalol wrote:
SPG wrote:[quote=Foquine]Worst feature of X & Y is that it s only available on 3DS, which I will not buy. I just hope that'll make Gen V games cheaper so I'll buy one! XD

Well... For a real feature, fighting multiple Houndour at the time looks cool. :P

peopel like you make no sense, why would they make a new game on outdated hardware, the 3ds has been out for over 2 years, get with the program

I totally agree with this guy. Some people are just haters though. u.u In my opinion, you're not a true Pokémon fan if you don't like all of the games. :3

agreeing with you cause your not a true fan if you dont like all of the games

Just said I won't buy 3DS because I don't like it and because I hate feeling like my old console is useless again... I'll buy Gen V games cheap after Gen VI is out, and that makes me happy because I think that 65$ spent in a game is not well spent... Even more now that I'm going to college...

Anyway, I feel like you guys, Sky battles will just be dumb, unless they make something special... At first I thought it was "Air battles", like in the anime with that flying-type gym leader...
Oh, and I totally forgot about ridable pokemon... It looks really cool... But again, I won't buy it... Maybe Santa will give it to me..?
By SPG
Foquine wrote:Just said I won't buy 3DS because I don't like it and because I hate feeling like my old console is useless again... I'll buy Gen V games cheap after Gen VI is out, and that makes me happy because I think that 65$ spent in a game is not well spent... Even more now that I'm going to college...

Anyway, I feel like you guys, Sky battles will just be dumb, unless they make something special... At first I thought it was "Air battles", like in the anime with that flying-type gym leader...
Oh, and I totally forgot about ridable pokemon... It looks really cool... But again, I won't buy it... Maybe Santa will give it to me..?

$65? where the hell do you live
By Foquine
#69065 Maybe not pokemon games, but I say a couple of games that were like 55 or 60 $... I'm in Canada...
JOIN THE TEAM