Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
#65571 Okay I made one of these before but I can't find it.
So you can ask anything about pokemon games and anyone can answer. I'll start.

So I'm currently in Hearthome city and have:
Grotle Lv.27
Rotom Lv.24
Chatot Lv.25
Gabite Lv.24

I have a Luxio but I think I'm taking it from my team there are way better pokemon.
So I have an eevee now and a togepi. Those are possible candidates for my team. I was also thinking about later getting a spiritomb or a Lucario.
So basically I need this advice: Use Luxio, Togepi, or/and Eevee for one spot (Including what you think I should evolve eevee into based on my team), or don't use them an get a spiritomb and Lucario and not get either.
I also was going to get drifloon but now since I have rotom and Chatot it's not really necessary.
I know this is a lot but hey why not ask to get the best outcome. And I have one more question. Do contest really matter or are they for fun? It's been a while since I've played the Gen 4 games.

By Lettucecow
#65575 contests are stupid and don't matter, and just so you know chatot is terrible.
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:contests are stupid and don't matter, and just so you know chatot is terrible.

Hey he can learn some useful moves and strategy wise he's pretty good.
By dasyn31
Waterboyr wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:contests are stupid and don't matter, and just so you know chatot is terrible.

Well Chatot just gets 100x outclassed by Togekiss, which with the right moves just wins you the game, end of story. No but seriously, I advice you just to get rid of Chatot eventually, you can use Togekiss for your flying type.

Luxray does not give you much as you already have an electric type with a ground immunity might I add. You can use Lucario as you desperately need something to combat and switch into Ice types, Spiritomb might be a good wall but aside from that you can manage without it. And lastly you could use a Fire or a Water type as it would help you with that Ice disadvantage and better type coverage.
By Waterboyr
dasyn31 wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:

Well Chatot just gets 100x outclassed by Togekiss, which with the right moves just wins you the game, end of story. No but seriously, I advice you just to get rid of Chatot eventually, you can use Togekiss for your flying type.

Luxray does not give you much as you already have an electric type with a ground immunity might I add. You can use Lucario as you desperately need something to combat and switch into Ice types, Spiritomb might be a good wall but aside from that you can manage without it. And lastly you could use a Fire or a Water type as it would help you with that Ice disadvantage and better type coverage.

Okay if anyone else post I'll consider that too. But chatot can learn mimic mirror move and some other useful moves. And it was from a trade with an NPC so it will have boosted experience gain and it's a high level but okay so togepi and lucario but eevee could be a vaporeon. Gosh I am always in a dilemma in pokemon games lol.
By creeperkilla10
#73748 Do u know how to fix the third person glitch in pixelmon if you do plz respond as soon as possible :|
By Trigore
creeperkilla10 wrote:Do u know how to fix the third person glitch in pixelmon if you do plz respond as soon as possible :|

please make a thread in the support forum and we will help you there.
By Waterboyr
#73794 Okay the noobs are getting annoying.
By Lettucecow
#73816 Agreed -.-
JOIN THE TEAM