Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By silversword
#66351 Ok well as most of you properly know minecraft 1.7 is adding a ton of new biomes so I was wondering what you guys will do about the fact about like disco biomes {or canyon biome}or the recantly tweeted by dinnerbone giant forest biomes because not to many pokemon fit into those biomes so I'm just wondering.

By SPG
#66353 wait what are you asking? plus all i was aware of was the canyon, sooooooo can you link the others
By silversword
#66355 First off I mean that what are you planning to do about the new biomes and what pokemon to put in them and I got the giant forest from a 1.7 news video by :FireRockerzstudios oh and disco mountian is what I've heard of and I like that nickname
By Css1234567890123
#66356 Well we're probably gonna put pokemon in those biomes, obviously. Some pokemon may be better suited there, like maybe some rock or ground pokemon would work good in a canyon biome. Maybe onix, but thats for the developers to decide, not me.
By SPG
#66357 we will think of something when we get there, for now we wont worry about it too much, 1.7 is far from now
By silversword
#66358 rock and ground pokemon sound good for the canyon biome but what about the other ones because 1.7 is supposted to be the biome update and also I'm just really wondering what you'll do about those biomes
JOIN THE TEAM