Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By The_Nanobots
#66604 http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Corocoro leaked early this month and what do we get? Three new pokemon.
Spoiler:
A gym leader.
Spoiler:
And mega evoloutions.
Spoiler:
With amphoros going super saiyen and gaining dragon type. (japanese name literally means electric dragon.)
Mawile having its type changed to fairy/Steel. (as well as the ability Huge power, probably going to ubers.)
Mewtwo gaining the ability insomnia. (To specifically counter his greatest weakness Darkrai)
The disaster angel absol?
And Blaziken (looks reminiscent of the beta torchic designs.)
What are you guys thoughts on this?

By Rzxa
#66611 Im so exicited for this what would the mega flygon ,crobat ,and chandelure will look like and everytime when i make my pokemon mega i will say SUPER SAIYIAN POWER UP OH YEAH!
By Kyiv
#66612 Thanks for Leaking this onto the forums! Great News.

Thanks,
Kyiv
By MissingNoL
#66623 I read that they go into their forms mid-battle. I see a lot of funny bans on Smogon because of this; Blaziken is already Uber, too, so I wonder how they'll handle it.
By Blaster
#66625 FANDOM OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

I am a gen 3+ 4 lover so to see some o my favorite Pokémon become badass again makes me wish I can get the battery in my emerald replaced so that I can experience my childhood again.

Also, this is going to sound pathetic but if you know of any digimon lore, then you know of the X-antibody. I actually thought of what Lucario and Blaziken would look like if they had the X-antibody and they weren't that far off of these (Lucario had a bit of metal armor and Blaziken had more fire)
By KuryoZT
#66638 WARNING!!
All said under is only specualtions for now, as nothing as been approved officially by neither Nintendo nor GameFreak. Please remember, it may be proved false in the future, but if not, you got it here first, so remember my name, please. :lol:
If it's false, I got it from somewhere else, so ya can't blame me :)
Happy reading folks.

Some more info, for those wanting it all, right here.
They go into their "mega form" during a fight, and have to hold onto a special item, for example the "Blazikenite" (Jap name) for, you know it, Blaziken.
Then, I have some "better" scan of the forms, especially the top 3, and Mawile, which is kinda cut in half in yours Nano, sorry:
Spoiler:

About the abilities you were taking about, Insomnia and such, it's only for their MegaForm, not the normal ones.
Names now. The bunny is called Horubi, Normal type. The mouse is Electrik/Fairy named Dedenne. The Chevroum Gogoat's pre evo one is Meekuru, Grass type.
The gym leader's name is Koruni, and she's apparently specialized in MegaForms.

Two new things also learned, Super Training, and a new ability called Bajoues in Japanese. Don't know what it does though, but Horubi and Dedenne can have it.
Plus, last from me, but not least. There'll be an event, from 12 October to 15 January, a Torchic with the MegaStone for Blaziken, and Speed boost, I think it is.
Spoiler:
By Animalol
#66642 When I saw this post, I was like, "OMGOMGWHAT?" and went and Googled it.
I am very excited for this game. On October 12, I plan to be the first one in Future Shop that morning. ;)
By Rzxa
#66644 i wish there is some place in the game that makes the pokemon stay on their mega form FOREVER !
JOIN THE TEAM