Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#67053 my first post was
My Favorite Gen is gen 3 cause its the first gen i played

it wasn't exactly that but doing it from memory
then after that Rzxa goes to sadness when he lost many friends
but this forum made me :D back so yeah awesome

By KuryoZT
#67087 It's easy to find your first post though, and I'm happy your is something like that. I was afraid mine was the worst ever. Especially for someone like me. Click on your name, view your post, last page, last one, is the first you made.
Here it is, what started all of what I became on the forum, namely a moderator luckily:
KuryoZT's fist wrote:Which pokedex did you look in?
Because for a up-to-date list of in-game pokemon, here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... hbHc#gid=0

I found it useful, hope you do too.
By Css1234567890123
#67122 viewtopic.php?f=97&t=2348&start=20 My first post on this forum was on ole sunny's model. On the old forums though, most of you probably weren't there then, but I had like 10 posts on the old forum, lol.
By Lettucecow
#67125 My first post was about adding shadow pokemon to the game but it was already suggested so it was locked and deleted by SPG. Then I just went to the roleplay forum lol.
By The_Nanobots
This would be a great idea! However I don't think we need to include the rest of the glitch pokemon (Bad egg, ▶ A, a, ゥ, h POKé, PokéWTrainer, PKMN, PC4SH, PKMNaPKMNゥ ♂ fPKMNk, etc.) you get the idea they are just too obscure for your average user to know what they are.

I was discussing whether or not Missingno. should be in Pixelmon.
By Rzxa
#67308 And also guys if your first post was in the old forums quote it by memory
JOIN THE TEAM