Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
Tom_X wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:...
I have only heard of one of the things you listed... And I only heard about it... Sweeney Todd is the only thing. And I know it's a murder pie movie...

Well, it's natural that you haven't heard of music that's in other languages/is native of a faraway country... Gabe and Josecami should know a bit more about this, they live "near" me

So my guess is Europe, maybe England or France? Possibly Italy?

By Tom_X
Waterboyr wrote:
Tom_X wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:...
I have only heard of one of the things you listed... And I only heard about it... Sweeney Todd is the only thing. And I know it's a murder pie movie...

Well, it's natural that you haven't heard of music that's in other languages/is native of a faraway country... Gabe and Josecami should know a bit more about this, they live "near" me

So my guess is Europe, maybe England or France? Possibly Italy?

If you're trying to guess where I live, a look at my profile info can help a bit, I'm from Argenina, and Gabe's from Brasil, so he's kinda close to me (a map can help on this one). If you don't mean that, then I lost you
JOIN THE TEAM