Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By sl4sh3r950
#72740 So yeah, I was playing on a modded singleplayer world and as I walked into a swamp, I noticed this monstosity had generated:

And notice that this can't be fake since it has a floating minecart rail. Just thought this is pretty funny, and if someone else can tell me whether this is a rare occurence, or just a glitch.

By KuryoZT
#72764 Lvl56 is neither a glitch or rare occurence, it just means you haven't used your levels often, or done a lot of things since the last time you enchanted something.

But seriously, things floating in mid-air is somethinf I'd personnally put as my dog's fault, so that it's not mine. It's never my fault.

But I've never seen/heard of that before, so I laugh about it, so I'm less scared that way, freaking Hypno is scary.

It is the off-topic section, so I did it my own way, don't mind me too much here.
By Animalol
KuryoZT wrote:But seriously, things floating in mid-air is somethinf I'd personnally put as my dog's fault, so that it's not mine. It's never my fault.

Perhaps it's Gabe's fault? XD
By AnDwHaT5
Animalol wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:But seriously, things floating in mid-air is somethinf I'd personnally put as my dog's fault, so that it's not mine. It's never my fault.

Perhaps it's Gabe's fault? XD

Dammit gabe...
By Tom_X
#72842 Oh guys, you're just learning what Gabe can do when he gets evil.... You don't say the words "Dammit Gabe" to such a trivial occurance... Those are holy words, only meant to be pronounced when he goes beyond the line of what's right and what's not...

Besides, Gabe doesn't know how to code, so I doubt he has the fault for it, he is however the main cause of every single bug on the forums, betas and whatever you don't want to have the blame of
By Animalol
Tom_X wrote:Oh guys, you're just learning what Gabe can do when he gets evil.... You don't say the words "Dammit Gabe" to such a trivial occurance... Those are holy words, only meant to be pronounced when he goes beyond the line of what's right and what's not...

Besides, Gabe doesn't know how to code, so I doubt he has the fault for it, he is however the main cause of every single bug on the forums, betas and whatever you don't want to have the blame of

Meh. It's still his fault. xD
JOIN THE TEAM