Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By cannonite
#73931 Title says it all mine so far is going to be
1. Fennekin (Best looking starter of the three though I usually go for grass starter)
2. Mega Venusaur (If we get it from sycamore before national dex which I think we do)
3. Sylveon (I think we can get eeveelutions before the national dex)
4. Pangoro (its a panda and its awesome)
5. Talonflame ( It looks cool)

By SPG
#73942 idk, the games arent out yet, i'll let you know October 13th when i beat the game
By SPG
Rzxa wrote:How would you beat the game in one day?

did it in 3rd 4th and 5th gen, i can do it again
By Lettucecow
#74061 Froakie
talonflame
pancham
mega blastoise
Cute llama thing I saw in one the trailers
Munchlax [I saw it in a battle in one of the trailers so I assume its a wild pokemon]
By Animalol
#74075 I'm most definitely having Pangoro in my team. For a Starter, I'm going to choose either Chespin or Fennekin; I haven't decided yet. For the rest of my team, I don't know. I want to wait and see. ;)
By Waterboyr
#74416 Well you could easily beat the game if you don't do any stupid side things and look up the best strategies right when they come out do research in advance and try to do it fast and play for 24 straight hours.

And also I won't be playing it because I'm not buying a new Nindento just so I can play Pokémon. And get laughed at. Yes, laughed at. Everyone I know is a Jock basically...
JOIN THE TEAM