Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Lettucecow
Waterboyr wrote:Well you could easily beat the game if you don't do any stupid side things and look up the best strategies right when they come out do research in advance and try to do it fast and play for 24 straight hours.

And also I won't be playing it because I'm not buying a new Nindento just so I can play Pokémon. And get laughed at. Yes, laughed at. Everyone I know is a Jock basically...

I feel you, I get laughed at every day of the week, Just because i'm short and cause I'm a nerd which I guess classifies my as an easy target but whatever.

By SPG
Waterboyr wrote:Well you could easily beat the game if you don't do any stupid side things and look up the best strategies right when they come out do research in advance and try to do it fast and play for 24 straight hours.

And also I won't be playing it because I'm not buying a new Nindento just so I can play Pokémon. And get laughed at. Yes, laughed at. Everyone I know is a Jock basically...

dont bring it to school then...............
By karrybird
#74488 so far my team will have
chespin-starter of course
talonflame- i always use the first route bird, and this guy looks as beastly as staraptor
malamar- SQUIDDIES!!! and dark/psychic type? hell yeah! only weakness would be bug, but no one ever uses bugs.
helioptile-obvious reasons :)
he better get a cool evolution that's all i want...

i refuse to use any other starter, this is kalos, not kanto, not hoen. and it's really cheap to use half a team of starters. also seems kinda dumb to use any pokemon but the new ones. i know that a bunch of oldies will be in, but like i said, new game, new pokemon, mind as well use em.
By Waterboyr
#74719 Not just that with every console coming around near the same time I have to get the Xbox One first before others and new games too. And lets say there is a family related reason too. Also, the old games seem better to me. But I'm not making this a "Lets argue" topic. Because I'm a great arguer and won't give up.
By Blaster

I know the fealing, not to mention the fact that I also have Asperger's which doesn't help :(

As for the team
1. Mega Blaziken
2. Gardevoir
3. Fenniken
4. Mega Lucario
5. Mega Venasaur
6. Dark Type X (I don't know which dark type I want)
By Blaster
#74761 I don't bring my console to school, but I do have a laptop and the people at my school don't know the meaning of privacy
By skywardstrike
#74778 OK my team on pokemon Y will be:

Froakie (I like it's 2nd evolution the best and I like cloud Frogs)
Mega Charizard (I would choose blastoise but I already have one and i need a fire type)
Pangoro (I love pandaz!)
Noivern (i'm not sure on this one...)
MEGA GARCHOMP!!!! (I LOVE GARCHOMP!)
that little T-rex pokemon (It's a fossil, fossils are cool.I hope it is the fossil in Y)

I have decided to get Y even though mega mewtwo X is better than mega mewtwo Y but thats just a small difference.
By Generation_X
#74881 I don't think I'm even going to get X and Y. The new mechanics just look stupid, it's like they took some crap like yugioh and slammed it into Pokemon. It's just going too far at this point.

If for some reason I do, I'll pick my team based on stats, typing, and abilities, most of which hasn't been revealed yet. In my opinion just about all the new Pokemon that have been revealed are ugly as hell anyways.
JOIN THE TEAM