Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By ilovepokemon
#74685 Earlier today, CoroCoro leaked more news on Pokemon X and Y. All this info is japanese but we are expecting to get the english names soon:
First off, we have the starters in their second stages
Chespin's evolution will be called Hariboogu and is a pure Grass type: Image

Fenekin's evolution is called Teerunaa and is a pure Fire type, i am actually scared of this: Image

Froakie's evolution is called Gekogashira and is a pure Water type: Image

The mysterious Pokemon that was shown for a split second during the Pokemon Direct is called Torimian and is a Normal type: Image

Chigorasu is a new Rock/Dragon type fossil pokemon: Image

Amarusu is another new fossil pokemon of the Rock/Ice combination:Image

Nyaonikusu is a Psychic type pokemon that can be male and female: Image

Mewtwo gets another Mega Evolution called Mega Mewtwo X that is Psychic/Fighting , it is exclusive to Pokemon X: Image

Garchomp gets a Mega Evolution called Mega Garchomp: Image

UPDATE: CoroCoro has more information on the starter evolutions. Hariboogu will be known has the Thorn Armour Pokemon with the ability Overgrow. Teerunaa will be called the Fox Pokémon and it has the ability Blaze, and Gekogashira will be the Bubble Frog Pokémon and it will have the ability Torrent. A new pokemon was officially reavealed by the Pokemon Company, it is called Pyroar and it will be the evolution of Litleo, it is known as the Royal Pokemon: Image

By Blaster
#74687 This actually threw another curve ball into my starter choices. I was going to pick Chesbin as my starter (originally Fenniken) but this mid form looks ridiculous. I still might when I see his final form but until then ???
By Genaroxdd
ilovepokemon wrote:
Mewtwo gets another Mega Evolution called Mega Mewtwo X that is Psychic/Fighting , it is exclusive to Pokemon X: Image

Umm... what to say? ._.
By ilovepokemon
Blaster wrote:This actually threw another curve ball into my starter choices. I was going to pick Chesbin as my starter (originally Fenniken) but this mid form looks ridiculous. I still might when I see his final form but until then ???

i agree with you Blaster, if Fennekin ends up being Fire/Fighting, i will not choose him
By cannonite
#74706 My god... I don't want fenniken anymore...
Edit: I guess i still might pick it if its final form is cool but frankly looking at these three I'm not sure I'm going to want any of them. Fossil pokemon look awesome though I hope I can get Amarusu early on.
By Blaster
#74708 I still want Fenniken... but Blaziken is my favorite pokemon so that is why im not picking Fenniken. I hate Chesbin's mid form. Also, Team Flare's plan is to make the world beautiful... I don't know who has the worst plan now

1. Team rocket (Gen 1): we are going to steal pokemon and do evil stuff
2. Team Rocket (Gen 2): We are going to put all our resources into making a attempt at getting in contact with our former boss who may not be listening to the radio at that time...
3. Team Flare: We are going to make the world beautiful
By ilovepokemon
#74823 oh yeah, i have a good feeling about this. I checked out Teerunaa in the new pokemon section and it can use Psybeam, Psychic and Psyshock so it will most likely be a Fire/Psychic since Fighting type pokemon CAN'T learn Psychic type moves
JOIN THE TEAM