Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Animalol
#74995 Now, I'm sure we've all seen the Starters' second evolutions. Which Starter is your favorite and least favorite, and why?

For me, I love all of the Starters. I'll most likely be going with Fennekin, as I love its second evolution, so I'm sure it's third will be just as amazing.

By Rzxa
#75033 I'm not sure depends when pokemon x and y countdown
Froakie evolutions looks so cool
Chespin evolution looks so Chubby and cute
Fennekin evolution looks very Creepy and Awesome
By Foquine
#75368 Chespin's evolution makes me think of Tepig's evolutions...
Froakie maked me think of Treecko
And Fennekin.. well.. It's weird...

My favorite is Froakie for now... It looks like a teenage pokemon :P
By KuryoZT
#75376 Right now I'm kinda torn between Fennekin and Froakie, that hasn't happened since gen2 btw.
But I think I've got it al figured out: Y with froakie, Firebird, and Icy fossil. That should get me covered. So unless the evolutions are really bad I'll go with that.
By SPG
Rados wrote:My personal favorite is of course Froakie, water types always beat everything anyway.

torterra begs to differ
By karrybird
#77238 i'm sticking with chespin, he's been my favorite since the start and i hope he pulls a shellgon when he evolves the second time...
By Chison
#77407 Nobody thought about that yet ? You get 1 new Starter, 1 old Starter and Torchic from the distribution, I will most likely go with Chespin, pick Squirtle and then have all 3 Starter Types \(^_^)/

I do like all designs, and but on my first playthrough of a new edition I always start with the Grass Type pokemon as they are often the weakest of them all and it makes it more challenging.

Another thing I was wondering about and maybe I don't need to make a new topic, but with the release of Pokemon X & Y there will also be Pokemon Bank which they said will be available for free over a certain period of time. I am not sure how it works but could you start a game, transfer your Starters to the Bank then start a new game and thus begin your journey with all 6 Starter Pokemon + Torchic ?
JOIN THE TEAM