Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By TheShinyBlaziken
#75740 So a lot of people were pretty excited a few years back when Gen. 2 got a 10 year anniversary re-make. I personally was excited, getting both versions and playing through them. So if there is going to be another remake, what game would you want? I would LOVE Gen. 3 remakes, something about Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald was just amazing. The new Pokemon were really cool. I want to hear what everyone else thinks. What remake would you want to see next?

By Blaster
#75751 I am probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but in terms of main series I would like to see remakes of Gen 3 and 4 as they are the ones I find myself going back to more regularly then 1 or 2 (probably because I enjoyed them more then them and I came into the series in emerald, first Pokémon was obtained the day I turned 10) However I would also like to see remakes of red and blue rescue team, yes they were the hardest in the spin off series, but they were also the best in my opinion. I will admit I would like some of the features from the newer games like a bigger backpack (keep the hunger) but it was still such a good game. It was so satisfying to reach the summit of Sky Tower (Best song in the game by the way, second being Run Away) and defeating Rayquaza and its 600-900 HP.
By Foquine
#75758 None. Here's why:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z4zEBloxmE[/youtube]
By DutchKroket
#75862 This just a stupid topic, everyone wants to have a remake of gen 3. Here is why;

Gen 1: There is nothing that we need here, we got HG and SS.
Gen 2: Dude, we just had SS and HG for DS (not really), but a remake of this has already been made.
Gen 3: Best pokemon, best music, best villains and the best map. We need this in 3D.
Gen 4: Just no...
Gen 5: We already had a remake of this and I have to say, I wasn't quite happy about it.
By SPG
#75881 I'll gladly disagree with you dutch about everything you said about gen 3 and add on the gen 5 never got a remake, what the hell are you smoking
By SPG
#75963 its a sequal, its notthing like emerald, platinum yellow, or crystal, its the first sequal (well, gold/silver was a sequal of red/blue/green, but not my point)
JOIN THE TEAM