Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Animalol
#76583 What is one thing that annoys you the most when you play Pokémon? The only thing that annoys me the most are those people who put their Pokémon in the GTS and ask for a level 10 and under Arceus for example, or some Pokémon that is impossible to have at that level. I don't get the point, they want to show off their Pokémon... It doesn't impress anyone. :I

By Blaster
#76615 The sound that plays when you Pokémon is low on health, or when you bring a gym leader's/ elite 4/ champion's pokemon to 10% and they use a restoration (especially if their defense/ special defense is so high it take ages to do decent damage on it
By skywardstrike
#76618 Ok, to truly express my reasoning for this I must tell a story.

Back when I was playing HG for the first time, I had a furret with only normal type moves. It served me well until I faced Morty... He beat all my pokemon but it. I wore him down to no good moves against me. It was just "it doesn't effect..." over and over again. eventually Motry's Gengar got down no moves so it used struggle. I just healed myself over and over again. Eventually, Gengar killed itself. Worst 30 mins of my life.
By Kmerr
Animalol wrote:What is one thing that annoys you the most when you play Pokémon? The only thing that annoys me the most are those people who put their Pokémon in the GTS and ask for a level 10 and under Arceus for example, or some Pokémon that is impossible to have at that level. I don't get the point, they want to show off their Pokémon... It doesn't impress anyone. :I

They are just being worthless trolls (At least 99% percent of them) or they just want their game to crash due to a hacked pokemon.
By karrybird
AnDwHaT5 wrote:One word "zubat" nuff said.

but zubat is admittingly the cutest gen 1 pokemon out there. not to mention it evolves into a beast with crobat.

the thing that annoys me the most is grinding. i'm terrible at it and can't really find the patience to do it. so as a result, my pokemon are ALWAYS way underleveled...
By Lettucecow
#76724 I do nuzlocke challenges a lot when I play pokemon. Here is a funny story to express my hate on CRITICAL HITS!

I was doing a diamond nuzlocke and I was facing this guy with a magikarp, my monferno DIES TO A CRITICAL HIT TACKLE...from a MAGIKARP!
By Chison
#77081 The most annoying thing in pokemon has to be when you enemy survives with 1 HP and then kills your last pokemon ... or when your enemy has Sturdy (where you have 1 HP left) and the trainer keeps healing it up ....

Other than that something that annoys me just a little, I don't usually train many pokemon and just have a small team (1-2 Pokemon for fighting, the rest for HM) and because of that I have a really hard time catching pokemon later on and it can be really annoying if you don't have False Swipe >.<
By KuryoZT
#77107 Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all. Fill the pokedex. Life journey. Be friendly to your Pokemon. Pokemon are our friends.
It's all good and dandy written like that, BUT WHY DTHE HECK DO THEY TALK SO MUCH!?!?
NPCs talk so much, you got no line, in any game, NONE!
But in all honesty, some speech really are horrible, but yeah, they are for kids after all.
Reminds me of a funny picture I've seen, surely here, with the comparison, targeted audience/real audience\Pokemon/Call of duty.
But anyway, grinding is tough too if you don't got no patience, much like myself, ready to walk instead of waiting for the bus, even though the bus would get me at my destination faster in the end. I just can't wait for it, it gotta arrive faster, damn it, it aren't my fault. Maybe I am just an idiot, how should I know?
See how useless speech is boring? Getting so far off-topic, like clicking links on Wikipedia (you should try it, funny game it is).
JOIN THE TEAM