Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Foquine
#77766 Dear YouTuber... which video capture software do you use? I tried FRAPS, but it doesn't work well with Win8..and is only 30 sec. I tried bandicam, but i can't handle it really well. I tried Cam Studio, but the video quality is crap. I tried Camstasia, but the files are too damn voluminous!

Help me on this please... I would like to record my gaming.

Thanks, Foquine.

By Starz
#77793 To be able to use fraps for over than 30 seconds you need to buy it.
By Foquine
MoeBoy76 wrote:*cough*cracked fraps*cough cough*

Starz wrote:To be able to use fraps for over than 30 seconds you need to buy it.

Issue is FRAPS doesn't work with Windows 8... Or at least doesn't work well.
By SPG
#78275 use fraps, dxtory or use hardware like an elgato (also good for consoles) cant use the elgato without an hdmi port though
By Foquine
MoeBoy76 wrote:you mean on mobile devices? yeah cos it's for PC

No I'm on laptop. Everytime I tried to record bu pressing F9 it wasn't working.
By SPG
#78288 question, are you trying to record vitual boy? because if you are, fraps doesnt seem to want to record it on windows 8, works with everything else though from what i have tried
By SPG
ShunkiPvP wrote:The only ones you didn't list their that I know are : DXtory and Ezvid

dxtory was listed
By Foquine
SPG wrote:question, are you trying to record vitual boy? because if you are, fraps doesnt seem to want to record it on windows 8, works with everything else though from what i have tried

I just want to be able to record EVERYTHING on my screen. But mostly minecraft. I'll try FRAPS again... Guess I was doing wrong...

I heard EZVid was pretty bad...
JOIN THE TEAM