Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaster
#78306 I am currently working on a Super Smash brothers fan game and I would like to ask of your opinions on one question. Who would you like to see in a Super Smash Brothers game. A few rules though

1. The franchise that the character comes from must have had a game on a Nintendo console (home or portable) or PC (not including emulators)
2. The character must be (... designed...) so that the game would be able to be a kid friendly game still

Please tell me what characters you would like to see and what franchise they come from

By Articuno437
#78307 Alph from Pikmin 3, maybe Serperior or Articuno? (from Pokemon of course)
By zero_breaker
#78361 BIsharp, Bisharp, Bisharp, Bisharp, Bisharp and Bisharp. As if it wasn't obvious enough. >: D
Oh and also, Gallade, Asbel from Tales of Graces, Laharl from Disgaea (there's one on DS), Kamen Rider W from Kamen Rider Climax Heroes W and onward

(now if only Sword Art Online got a game on PC ._.)
By Waterboyr
#78478 Anyone from Mass Effect 3. SInce they all have the main characters from those games and usually one other then you'd probably want COmmander Shepard and then Ashley or Kaiden.
JOIN THE TEAM