Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#79108 Image

This pokemon is mega Charizard X It was revealed at Pokemon Origins today

[youtube]http://youtu.be/6T5ABV25GIg[/youtube]

Charizard
Species Flame Pokémon
Type Fire/Flying
Ability Blaze
Height 5' 07"
Weight 199.5
Mega Charizard X
When Charizard holds a Charizardite X, it can Mega Evolve into Mega Charizard X! This item can be obtained only in Pokémon X. Unlike Mega Charizard Y, Mega Charizard X changes types when it Mega Evolves. It changes from a Fire- and Flying-type Pokémon to a Fire- and Dragon-type Pokémon.
With this transformation, Mega Charizard X's body turns black, and its flames burn blue with increased heat.
Species Flame Pokémon
Type Fire/Dragon
Ability Tough Claws
Height 5' 07"
Weight 243.6 lbs.

Mega Charizard Y
Mega Charizard Y is the result when Charizard Mega Evolves using Charizardite Y, which can be obtained in Pokémon Y. When Charizard becomes Mega Charizard Y, its pointed horns and long tail give the Pokémon a look of sleek sharpness. Mega Charizard Y is in a league of its own when it comes to flying prowess, able to reach incredible heights.
Species Flame Pokémon
Type Fire/Flying
Ability Drought
Height 5' 07"
Weight 221.6 lbs.

When Charizard Mega Evolves, its wings become larger than ever.
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING NOW X OR Y ITS NOW BECAME A HARD DESCISION!

By Lettucecow
#79206 DAMN I PREORDERED Y WHY????????? Y has the better legendary but X had better....EVERYTHING!!!!!! :/
By Blaster
#79210 This is what I have been waiting for, I didn't preorder either and still haven't. I'm Getting X (and then conning someone out of their Yvertal)
ByGenericNameHere
#79262 im not getting charizard,

#TEAMARMCANNONS!
#CHESPIN
#TORCHIC
By DutchKroket
Trigore wrote:http://forum.pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=7819

This is not a spoiler, this is a official announcement.

Getting X for sure now!
By Blaster
#79274 You have to wonder now... If this is the regular, which is Black, then what is the shiny?
JOIN THE TEAM