Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By SPG
Blaster wrote:You have to wonder now... If this is the regular, which is Black, then what is the shiny?

Orange with red flames
Spoiler:

By Animalol
#79377 Ever since I heard about X and Y, my heart was set on getting X, and it hasn't changed whatsoever! =)
By Foquine
#79432 Maybe shinies wont differ in mega-form
By Waterboyr
#79820 Mega-Evolutions
Worst
Thing
Ever
Why does pokemon have to ruin their old pokemon...
Ugh.
And you guys will start spamming me with things like it's awesome.
But honestly they did it because they are running out of ideas and needed to do something ot the old things because they did it with heart gold and soul silver and leaf green and fire red.
But I'm fine with that but the thing that gets me mad is if it actually makes them stronger unlike different forms which just change stats then it will make things unfair. And what if they redo like a lot of pokemon and they look terrible. But wha is really getting me mad is that they did it to the original pokemon and made them look pretty different. They are more powerful and the idea of hitting your watch and they turn into new pokemon. Ugh.
And the other main thing is the second evolution of the frog. He has toothpick arms. 0-0.
But I'll wait and see if it turns out to be cool...
Or suck.
By Foquine
Waterboyr wrote:Mega-Evolutions
Worst
Thing
Ever
Why does pokemon have to ruin their old pokemon...
Ugh.
And you guys will start spamming me with things like it's awesome.
But honestly they did it because they are running out of ideas and needed to do something ot the old things because they did it with heart gold and soul silver and leaf green and fire red.
But I'm fine with that but the thing that gets me mad is if it actually makes them stronger unlike different forms which just change stats then it will make things unfair. And what if they redo like a lot of pokemon and they look terrible. But wha is really getting me mad is that they did it to the original pokemon and made them look pretty different. They are more powerful and the idea of hitting your watch and they turn into new pokemon. Ugh.
And the other main thing is the second evolution of the frog. He has toothpick arms. 0-0.
But I'll wait and see if it turns out to be cool...
Or suck.

Personnally, I think FR, LG, SS and HG are just to tell the player that ancient Regions still live.
They aren't running out of ideas, they want to improve older pokemon to keep their audience. Manipulating pokemon genetically or with magic stones that give them other forms are also a social message about genetics and DNA modifications.
Anyone with me? No? Anyway...
Yeah Frogadier has toothpick arms.. to throw grenades. Froakie = Frog - Rookie, Frogadier = Frog - Grenadier, so the third one is probably like Frogonel = Frog - Colonel or another grade like that. Isn't it awesome???
By Waterboyr
#79846 ...
Eh.
But they hit there like watch.
And they transform into thing with extra cannons and stuff.
Anyone else agree sometimes the new pokemon are uglier?
By Rzxa
#79861 Nope, For me the pokemon aren't getting uglier when I first saw The gen 6 pokemons I though they look **** but now I think there designs are pretty cool or girly (cause of fairy type :/) it's just that those pokemon are new People Think they are ****
Just look at Muk less people have complained anyway people will get used to them eventually
But don't think everything here I say is true the stuff I say was my opinion so no fight please
By Waterboyr
Rzxa wrote:Nope, For me the pokemon aren't getting uglier when I first saw The gen 6 pokemons I though they look **** but now I think there designs are pretty cool or girly (cause of fairy type :/) it's just that those pokemon are new People Think they are ****
Just look at Muk less people have complained anyway people will get used to them eventually
But don't think everything here I say is true the stuff I say was my opinion so no fight please

Muk looks beter in my opinion XD.
By SPG
Waterboyr wrote:
Rzxa wrote:Nope, For me the pokemon aren't getting uglier when I first saw The gen 6 pokemons I though they look **** but now I think there designs are pretty cool or girly (cause of fairy type :/) it's just that those pokemon are new People Think they are ****

your opinion is wrong
By Waterboyr
SPG wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:

your opinion is wrong

k
JOIN THE TEAM